Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CSTBOY's XO1

RC Racer
    stock 1717 im not getting anything when power applied. the motor is the only used part of the car, best start there first. does the xl2 have any indication lights to show that its getting power?

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by CSTBOY View Post
    stock 1717 im not getting anything when power applied. the motor is the only used part of the car, best start there first. does the xl2 have any indication lights to show that its getting power?
    Give me a few and I'll check mine. Can't remember off hand. I'll post back.

Jeremy
    Jeremy

RC Champion
    LED's are under the capacitors. Yellow=power on. Green=forward throttle. Red=reverse throttle. Yellow was flashing at first but went solid. Green and red flash when throttle applied.
    Jeremy

RC Racer
    Thanks, it may be the esc then. I hope I didnt get a bad one.. I'm bout ready to give up and go to the e revo

One thing at a time

RC Champion
    Don't give up. These things happen. All part of the hobby.

Jeremy
    Jeremy

RC Racer
    Well the esc works perfectly when not plugged into the receiver. Could that mean the receiver is bad or could it be a setting off? Welcome all suggestions

One thing at a time

RC Racer
    Has anyone determined if the slash steering bellcrank will work on the XO1????? I really want to upgrade the entire bellcrank.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by CSTBOY View Post
    Well the esc works perfectly when not plugged into the receiver. Could that mean the receiver is bad or could it be a setting off? Welcome all suggestions

One thing at a time
    Did you try a different rx?

Jeremy
    Jeremy

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIFTT IX MR View Post
    Has anyone determined if the slash steering bellcrank will work on the XO1????? I really want to upgrade the entire bellcrank.
    The drag link for the Slash is shorter.

Jeremy
    Jeremy

RC Racer
    So the rest of the bellcrank will fit the XO-1? I have an aluminum drag link. I want the rest aluminum too, for more precise steering at speed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ponie1992 View Post
    The drag link for the Slash is shorter.

Jeremy

RC Champion
    So the rest of the bellcrank will fit the XO-1? I have an aluminum drag link. I want the rest aluminum too, for more precise steering at speed.
    The part numbers for the bellcrank appears to be the same between the XO-1 and the Slash 4x4, so I assume that they are interchangeable. I would think it would work as long as you use an XO-1 specific drag link. But, it may depend on the design of the one you're thinking of getting. The manufacturer may have changed the design of the drag link as well and the bellcrank may not fit. I was looking at the Hot Racing setup myself, but haven't purchased or tried it out. Let us know if you try one.
    Jeremy

RC Racer
    Would you please point me in the direction of the Hot Racing setup? I am looking at doing it with the STRC setup unless I like the HR unit better.

Thank you, BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by ponie1992 View Post
    The part numbers for the bellcrank appears to be the same between the XO-1 and the Slash 4x4, so I assume that they are interchangeable. I would think it would work as long as you use an XO-1 specific drag link. But, it may depend on the design of the one you're thinking of getting. The manufacturer may have changed the design of the drag link as well and the bellcrank may not fit. I was looking at the Hot Racing setup myself, but haven't purchased or tried it out. Let us know if you try one.

RC Champion
    Would you please point me in the direction of the Hot Racing setup? I am looking at doing it with the STRC setup unless I like the HR unit better.

Thank you, BTW.
    This is the one I've been considering.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Traxxas-1-10...item43c18dc305
    Jeremy