RC poster

Hey guys, I am new to the RC scene.

Hey guys, my name is Jordan. I just picked up a KB rc car for a pretty good price brand new($225). I am really wanting to upgrade and make this car faster, handle better and also drift really well. I have started making a list of things I want to upgrade, but I am not really sure where to start.

-New wheels and tires (I want to have a road/drift/off-road set up)
    -New battery. Should I go with a lipo or do the dual battery set up from Traxxas?
    -New body. I want to make it look like my car as much as possible. (2012 Ford Focus)

From this point I am absolutely clueless. I have kind of been looking through this forum but just have no idea what to look for really. Any suggestions you have would be much appreciated. I would also love it if you could leave links for parts and upgrades.

Anyways, I absolutely love this car. Its my first RC car and I love driving this thing! Thanks in advance, Jordan.

RC Qualifier
    Get a lipo! You'll need to make an entire project to make that car be able to drift well. Start with some really thick oil and Traxxas black springs all around. Like really thick oil. 2k diff fluid or 100wt oil.
    And there he goes with the carbon...