RC Qualifier

TeamZipper not to be trusted.

TeamZipper must NOT be trusted. I posted the following in the Alley but it was not the place so here it is...
    It is a copy with the members name and the arrows added. Thank you very much for the moderator's help.

.................................TeamZipper....... ...................
    .................................^^^^^^^.......... .................
    Now I will not name the member who now tells Paypal, 4 days after receiving, that it is not as described. The two bodies of KBusch and KBlock are not new. Everyone that contacted me and anyone who saw the items knows full well they were BRAND NEW, UNUSED and there is absolutely no way this buyer could think otherwise.

To add to this matter a friend, unaware of my selling some of my PRIZED collection, saw that it was being packed for shipping and offered $275.00 for just the new KBusch set up. I told him that this member had already paid and we even spoke on the phone and he added additional money for the KBusch box and manual.

Also if I hadn't needed the money, I most certainly would not have sold them. Then, to top that off I sent it Priority Mail at my cost. He paid on 21 July, received it 24 July...FL to NJ

I have always had positive feedback from buyers and hope that some of you may see this and chime in. (added> but not here) Sold a few items here but most on eBay and still have 100% positive feedback

It is such a shame that people want to act this way and to think it happens to be a member of our forum just makes me sick...

I have already sent the documentation and witness info to Paypal and now it is all on hold until they get it straightened out. I am one to always do the right thing and am hopeful this member will too.

Wish me luck.
    Never do anything half fast. Hey Ya'll, watch this

RC Qualifier
    TeamZipper has cleared the dispute. Everything is fine and he also showed a photo of a message he sent the day after he received package that got no response from me even though he may have gotten read confirmation and assuming I was just not responding he began the Paypal fiasco. Again I really wish we could delete this thread as he and I have had a lengthy conversation and I would not hesitate to sell to or purchase from him if the opportunity arose.
    Never do anything half fast. Hey Ya'll, watch this