RC poster

Cool new member and new E-Revo owner

been wanting to get a RC truck for awhile now and finally pulled the trigger last saturday and bought a New E-Revo roller with servos for $250 off someone from Craigslist. i am still undecided on what motor/esc combo to get. anyone here with the hobbywing xerun 150a + 2200kv motor? also, will a hardcase lipo battery fit the battery compartment?

here's what i bought so far. still waiting for the packages to be delivered.

Radio - Futaba 4pls
    Wheels - Proline 3.8 Desperados 1/2" offset with Road rage tires
    Body - Proline Ford Raptor
    Charger - Electrifly Triton EQ
    HopUps - aluminum shocks, GH alloy rocker f/r

RC Champion
    That motor/ESC combo will work great. Enjoy it.

Yes, hardcase lipos will fit, though you don't have to use them. Check out SPC's batteries. Their lipos are some of the best around. They have 2s and 3s lipos designed for the e-revo to give you maximum capacity. I believe their 8200mah 2s softcase lipos are the largest that will fit. Two of those in series would give you super-long run times on 4s.

RC poster

new member and new E-Revo owner

i was about to order some other lipos but glad you mention that SPC 8200 mah lipo. i would like to try that thanks to you!

also bought

- Front/Rear shock mounts
    - Tekno swaybars

Traxxas has a strict language policy. A word filter operates to change inappropriate words and banned websites or brands to *s. When you see these in your post, you MUST edit them out.
    -ksb51rl
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 11-13-2013 at 12:17 AM.

RC Champion
    Welcome. They're awesome batteries. Those, plus the HW motor/ESC combo, make for a very fun crawling-capable e-revo.

RC poster
    radio, charger, body and wheels came in today. i mounted the wheels right away cause i am excited.. hehe

RC Qualifier
    Sweet! Can't wait to see the Raptor body on and painted, there don't seem to be many of those on these trucks and i like the look of them, will probably do one soonish. Enjoy...

RC poster
    i haven't decided what color i would paint the body. i also plan on doing custom light buckets for these. going to remove the stock bumper and the wings too and replace it with the front and rear bumper from summit.

also ordered
    - Hobbywing Xerun 150a esc + 4274 2200kv motor
    - (2) 8200 mah 2s SPC lipo batteries (thanks to Jws1982)
    Last edited by akosiharold; 11-14-2013 at 06:51 AM.

RC Qualifier
    Those Road Rage are awesome mate. I have set and love um um to now... Ever considered the Castle Creations MM 2 Combo?

http://www.castlecreations.com/produ..._monster2.html
    Ray00
    E–Revo │ E-Revo BE
    ITCHY THROTTLE FINGER!

RC Champion
    I run the 150amp with a 1800kv sensored combo geared 25/54 and it is a beast. I bet the 2200 will be faster. Good luck, The 150amp hobbywing esc is only splash resistant. So i use the link below, but i do not use it in hot weather, or go near wet conditions without it (mainly winter only). peace, and welcome

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Traxxas-1-10...item485ce2502e
    Last edited by ajcar; 11-14-2013 at 08:09 PM.
    I'm not krazy. My mother had me tested.