RC poster

Emaxx brushless edition

hey guys its me again having some issues with my emaxx i keep getting a loud crunching noise and think its the diff but i cannot find out what model my emaxx is i had a look at the book that came with the car and it says 3903 now as far as i now the 3903 dident ship factory with a MMM can anyone help me identify what model it is and what may be the issue before i fork out money for a couple of new diffs please and thank you

RC Champion
    You can use 3908 Emaxx Brushless Edition and TMAxx 3.3 diffs in your 3903
    Pro-2 SCB 2xSuperMaxx Revo-E SCT410

RC poster
    the problem is tho is it really a 3903 tho as mentioned i dont think they shiped a 3903 with a mamba monster but this one had a mamba but the books say 3903 with twin titans in the description for me atm its about the model then finding a complete diff x2 lol i love the car but atm its im a million peices due to removing the diffs and having a few striped screws

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydin View Post
    the problem is tho is it really a 3903 tho as mentioned i dont think they shiped a 3903 with a mamba monster but this one had a mamba but the books say 3903 with twin titans in the description for me atm its about the model then finding a complete diff x2 lol i love the car but atm its im a million peices due to removing the diffs and having a few striped screws
    My brand new e-maxx brushless #3908 came with an owners manual for the 3903 too. probably because most of the info is the same. If I remember there was a supplement sheet of info for the brushless system. If yours came new with a mmm system its a 3908. So I would get some 3908 brushless diffs. or upgrade. The stock diffs don't hold up well to 6s. You can find new ones on ebay cheap. search around

RC Qualifier
    You can use the Diffs from the Brushless 3908 Emaxx. I purchased a 3903 and 3908 Emaxx, Registered them both with Traxxas with my sales receipts, and found out that many parts are essentially interchangeable. The diffs are essentially the same. The diffs will fail a lot, depending on how you run your emaxx. Might want to replace the Stock diffs, and take good care of your bearings to prevent the diffs from failing. The brushed and brushless share the same anatomy except the electronics and a few other slight things.

RC poster
    cool thanks guys so am i correct to think its the diffs that are makeing the crunchnig noise and if so i just gota find a set in australia o.0