Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RC Racer
    Thanks Sound! I've only had the combo in for a few weeks, but I am super happy with it. It runs well on 2s and is epic on 3s!

Hey bro nice to see you posting again and awesome esc and motor combo you have and I bet it flys on 3sHope you and the family are all good.......peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

RC Qualifier
    Hi there, warfighter!
    Your Pede is looking awsome. Those 3.2in Revolvers really gives it an agressive look.
    Happy to hear you're satisfied with the new combo - very nice waterproofing job on the MMP.
    I plan to install the same motor but pairing it up with the HW Ezrun SC8 WP. Have been reading that the BEC on the MMP possibly is a little weak for running a more powerful servo without installing an external BEC (or at least a glitch buster).

RC Racer
    Hey Viking! Thanks, I appreciate it. I have been really happy with the tires, they are a solid improvement over stock and look great. Waterproofing the ESC wasn't too bad. I took my time with it and put several coats on. We'll see how it holds up. The SC8 is a very nice ESC and was actually my first choice. I was going to go with the Tenshock/SC8 combo that Spencer runs. I have been nothing but impressed with the feedback on that setup. However, when I went to order it a few months ago, Funshobby was flat out of them. Now that the truck is nearing completion I can start messing around with different motor/ESC combos, but for now the CC 3800kv is working great

Here is a teaser pic of the body!

RC Enthusiast
    Awesome paint sheme warfighter. Just wow...
    P4de
    I'm behind you because...I'm lapping you.

RC Racer
    Thanks Marto! We'll see how it all comes together in a few days!

Dude sick body shellIts coming along nicely and as I asked is the family all good bro?........peace

RC Racer
    Yep, they are well! Glad to have me back around for a few weeks. I am actually considering taking them up to the UK for holiday when we get a chance. I will bring the truck, and we can have a bash fest! I think my kids would enjoy the trip!

Yeah dude the uk has some good things to see and do and would love to go for a bash............peace

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by warfighter View Post
    Hey Viking! Thanks, I appreciate it. I have been really happy with the tires, they are a solid improvement over stock and look great. Waterproofing the ESC wasn't too bad. I took my time with it and put several coats on. We'll see how it holds up. The SC8 is a very nice ESC and was actually my first choice. I was going to go with the Tenshock/SC8 combo that Spencer runs. I have been nothing but impressed with the feedback on that setup. However, when I went to order it a few months ago, Funshobby was flat out of them. Now that the truck is nearing completion I can start messing around with different motor/ESC combos, but for now the CC 3800kv is working great

Here is a teaser pic of the body!

WOW the graphics are freaking awesome. how did you get that painted? Is it stickers you printed on with a laser printer? Let me know what you used thanks.

RC Racer
    Thanks JT! I used a ink jet printer and Avery sticker paper. They are easy to make, provided you have Photoshop or GIMP to edit the images and resize them. Here is a link to the guide:

RC Decals Made Easy

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by warfighter View Post
    Thanks JT! I used a ink jet printer and Avery sticker paper. They are easy to make, provided you have Photoshop or GIMP to edit the images and resize them. Here is a link to the guide:

RC Decals Made Easy
    Thanks man!

RC Qualifier
    Wow - I mean WOW! That body is just unbelievably good looking.
    But please, please, please, do not take it out for a serious bashing session. Keep it on the shelf for display.
    And thank you for the tip on how to make decals.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Wow - I mean WOW! That body is just unbelievably good looking.
    But please, please, please, do not take it out for a serious bashing session. Keep it on the shelf for display.
    And thank you for the tip on how to make decals.
    Thanks Viking! I am pleased with the results so far. I have some more decals to apply, but I should have it wrapped up within the next few days. Unfortunately I am still waiting on replacement body mounts to take some more pics. The decals themselves are not hard at all to make, and they are a great alternative for those of us without access or the skills needed to airbrush.

Thanks for the heads up on the decals i am going to give it a whirl on my body shell.........peace