Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    RC Racer

Thumbs up Warfighter's Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) Build

Hello everyone!

I have decided to do a Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) themed build for my Stampede 4x4, thus it will be deemed the WWPede. I know several Wounded Warriors personally and thought it would be a nice gesture to dedicate this build to all of them.

The WWPede will be built with the following in mind:

• The Wounded Warrior Project does a lot for wounded veterans and their families around the world, and therefore the truck, and even the build itself must honor the WWP and those wounded veterans appropriately.
    • The truck will unquestionably be a jumper/heavy basher and driven by numerous people from work and my community. It must be bomb proof.
    • All upgrades will be thoroughly researched and top quality parts will be used whenever possible.

Here is my general build plan:

1. Research upgrades and order parts
    2. Teardown and clean the truck, dye chassis
    3. Reassemble the WWPede as parts come in
    4. Design and paint body, black & white based WWP theme
    5. Photo/video shoot

The list of upgrades:

Castle Creations Mamba Max Pro 1/10 Sensored/Sensorless ESC (CSE010-0066-00)
    Castle Creations 1410-1Y 4-Pole Brushless Motor w/5mm Shaft (3800kV) (CSE060-0036-00)
    Castle Creations 36mm "CC Blower" Fan Shroud (CSE011-0014-00)
    King Headz Traxxas Slash 4x4 Aluminum Motor Mount (KHZ-TRX-6860T)
    Novak 5mm 32-Pitch Steel Pinion Gear 3-Pack (15,16,17) (NOV5161)
    Tekno RC 17mm M6 Driveshaft Hub Adapter Set (TKR1654-17)
    Tekno RC M6 Driveshafts & Hub Carrier Set (Rear, 6mm) (TKR6852X)
    Tekno RC M6 Driveshafts & Steering Block Set (Front, 6mm) (TKR6851X)
    Tekno RC M6 ProLine ProTrac Driveshaft Set (TKR6850PL)
    Tekno RC Big Bone Center Driveshaft & Outdrive Kit (TKR6755)
    Pro-Line ProTrac Suspension Kit (PRO6083-00)
    Pro-Line 30 Series Trencher 2.8" Tire (PRO1170-00)
    Pro-Line Extended Body Mount Thumbwasher Kit (PRO6070-02)
    GTR High Volume Shocks (TRA7461X & TRA7462X)
    Losi Front Shock Spring Tuning Set (LOSB2959)
    Losi Rear Shock Spring Tuning Set (LOSB2963)
    RPM "Revolver" Monster Truck Wheels (17mm Hex) (StableMaxx) (RPM82302)
    RPM Wide Front Bumper (Black) (RPM81042)
    RPM Front Shock Tower (RPM70392)
    RPM Shock Tower (RPM70362)
    Traxxas Aluminum Bulkhead Front & Rear Tie Bar Set (Red) (TRA6823R)
    Traxxas Gear Cover (Clear) (TRA6877A)
    Traxxas Slipper Clutch Rebuild Kit (TRA5352R)
    Traxxas Aluminum Caster Block Set (2) (Red) (TRA6832R)
    Traxxas Aluminum Slipper Shaft Bearing Adapter w/Bearing (TRA6893X)
    Traxxas Revo Slipper pressure plate and hub (alloy) (TRA5351)
    Outerwears Performance Truck Shroud (OUT20-2656-01)
    JConcepts Illuzion "Ford Raptor SVT" Body (JCI0085)

All of the parts have been ordered, and I am just waiting on shipping at this point. As I update the build log with each modification, I will provide details and an explanation of what made me decide on a particular part or mod. Please feel free to offer your feedback throughout the build. My goal is to build a solid platform that we can enjoy for years to come, and I need your help to do it!

Before we begin, let me say that the Traxxas community has been great! I am mechanically inclined and enjoy these kinds of projects, but I am very new to the RC world. Your informative posts and insights have given me the confidence I need to undertake the WWPede.

Now lets have some fun!
    Last edited by Dadx2mj; 07-22-2013 at 01:59 PM.

RC Racer
    I love the idea behind this build and will be watching it start to finish.

Dude you are a very proud man of what you do and I will do my best to try and help you out.And cant wait to see this build take shape......peace from spencer
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

RC Qualifier
    I'M EXCITED FOR THIS BUILD! I wish I did a build thread but oh well. Good luck and if you need anything let us know.

PM me if ya wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh PA
    Great choice on the 3800. If you keep it to 2s, you can make it 99.9% bomb proof for sure.

Did not know traxxas made the RED alum tie bar set. I need those lol. Thanks for the parts list, and subbed.
    Wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh ???

RC Qualifier
    I've subscribed woohooooo

RC Racer
    Thanks guys! I am excited about it as well

@Dadx2mj - I edited the banner image in Photobucket and it broke the link. Would you mind editing my original post and replacing the old link with this one:

http://i310.photobucket.com/albums/k...40eb7f1fbf.jpg

Thank you!

RC Champion
    subscribed!
    Pro-2 SCB 2xSuperMaxx Revo-E SCT410

RC Racer

Update #1

Here is the truck in it's stock form after the first 2s pack:

I was able to put two more 2s packs through it before I blew a shock cap. Everyone said it was going to happen, and sure enough it did. I do not have any pics of it, but suffice to say it blew oil all over the back of the chassis and motor. If there is one single thing I can say that I would like to see improved with the stock Stampede 4x4, it would be better shock caps. They should not pop off so easily out of the box!

At this point I had only had the truck about two weeks, and already knew that I wanted an RPM bumper and better shocks. I naturally scoured the forums and was initially drawn to the Proline Power Strokes, but I was not comfy with the price. I did some more research on both the Stampede 4x4 and Slash 4x4 forums. Thankfully the trucks are similar and we have another outlet for ideas and upgrades. Let me say that when you search the keyword "shocks", you get a TON of results. I probably read 30-40 different threads on shock upgrades and recommendations. That is where I discovered the HPI Vorza/D8 and Traxxas GTR shocks. I was reading posts from people who had used both the Power Strokes and the GTRs, and a lot of them were saying they liked the GTRs better. Additionally, the postings by ksb51rl were informative, and his past experiences with the Vorza/D8 and GTRs helped solidify my decision...

...I went with the GTRs!

Everyone was sold out of the GTRs, so I had to resort to eBay. Not my preferred technique, but I researched some sellers and ended up purchasing them from dollarhobbyz_2

Let me just say that the GTRs are stunning! Traxxas hit a home run with these shocks. They are definitely very well made and visually appealing.

I also noticed that a lot of people running the GTRs were using Losi springs (LOSB2959 & LOSB2963) on them. The Losi spring set comes with four different spring rates, and they are all in black. In keeping with the black & white WWP theme I knew that these were the springs for me!

Here is a side by side comparison between the stock Ultra shocks and the GTRs:

Next up, I drained the oil from them and put in some Team Associated 50wt shock oil. Checked that everything was seated correctly and tight, then went out for some test jumps! I was jumping a 4' gravel pile and skate ramp and the truck was flying 15-18' before landing. Let me throw out that I am a novice jumper at best, but I can tell the difference between a landing that I nailed and one that I botched. On the landings that I nailed the truck was not bottoming out. The shocks soaked up the impact nicely. I really think the overall construction quality of the shocks and 50wt oil made all of the difference. No shock caps popping - I couldn't be happier with the Traxxas GTR shocks!
    Last edited by warfighter; 07-22-2013 at 03:03 PM.

just in the nic of time. Looks like the 1st stock shock from the left is bent. I really love my big(small) bores. Guessing the gtr's are just as amazing.

RC Racer
    You're right, I bent that one within the first few packs I ran through it. I did not hit anything hard, just lots of jumping those first couple of outings. I also managed to shred a rear output yoke that day as well

RC Qualifier
    Looking forward to seeing this awesome built unfold. Great idea and great list of upgrades. I'm sure you and everyone else who drives the WWPede will love it! You'll probably get lots of others hooked on the hobbby too.

RC Champion
    Looks like you did your research and have some top quality parts for the truck. Just for aesthetics I recommend lowering the body. You can either cut the current body mounts, install the metal mounts used for the battery hold down, or purchase the jconcepts body mounts that can be found here: http://www.rcplanet.com/ProductDetai...FdBcMgodux4A7w

Good luck! I can't wait to see the finished project.
    Stampede 4x4
    Anza Slash VXL
    Rustler VXL

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by jtalaue View Post
    I'M EXCITED FOR THIS BUILD! I wish I did a build thread but oh well. Good luck and if you need anything let us know.
    Everyone knows about your build bro! However, there is no time like the present - get one started!

Quote Originally Posted by rag6 View Post
    Did not know traxxas made the RED alum tie bar set. I need those lol. Thanks for the parts list, and subbed.
    Yea, they look pretty sharp man. I figured a little color under the hood was a good thing

Quote Originally Posted by dgudenau View Post
    Looks like you did your research and have some top quality parts for the truck. Just for aesthetics I recommend lowering the body. You can either cut the current body mounts, install the metal mounts used for the battery hold down, or purchase the jconcepts body mounts that can be found here: http://www.rcplanet.com/ProductDetai...FdBcMgodux4A7w
    I did a lot of research, but all of you guys that have done builds before me made it a lot easier that's for sure. To be honest, I have looked at a couple of different options for lowering it, but I do not have one I really want to stick with yet. I read metal posts tear up the body more, but then you can reinforce with metal/plastic washers to reduce it. Who knows.. I will come up with something!

RC Racer

Update #2

It's looking pretty ragged after some hard bashing and jumps! I was jumping off of a little skate ramp on to pavement most of the day today. The GTR shocks held up great, but the stock Talon tires did not! No Losi springs today, I put the Traxxas springs back on to see how they felt. I will have them installed for the next session, which may be a little while since I am waiting on shipping! Notice the old shock oil plastered on the underside. It's time to tear it apart and clean it up!

I also have my home brewed lower body mounts. Which is just some 3mm nuts & endcaps on a longer 3mm bolts, replacing the stock mounts and the body held down with velcro. I like not having to worry about losing body clips, and the velcro held up well bashing. I am not sure if I will stick with this setup though. The metal posts tore the heck out of the body! I think if I reinforce the holes with some metal or plastic washers and Shoo Goo it, it will hold up a lot better.

Last edited by warfighter; 07-25-2013 at 01:56 AM.

Hi dude nice to see the pede been used well man.the plastic body washers and drywall tape and shoe goo can still save that body from the bin.Get yourself some good CA tyre glue and when you are not using it keep it in the fridge because it will not set and will last a very long timeKeep on trucking bro..........peace

RC Champion
    the body looks so much better lowered down like that. It seems like you could have used the white body washers on either side of the body and you wouldn't have torn it up so much.

RC Champion
    Great little project. Just wondering if you have permission from the organization or any of the manufacturers you have on your image in your first post to use their names? Looking at the wounded warriors site it looks like everything has a $ attached to it that goes to the military personal that they are helping. Would not want to see someone get in trouble for copy write infringement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

RC Racer
    Man, how much is all this stuff! It must be a fortune. But it's great to see someone spending their time and money for a great cause. You should paint/stain all the parts you can see from the outside camo, and get you some proline 2.8 trenchers as backup tires. Will give your WWpede a sweet and unique look. Maybe get you a flat yellowish brown Jeep body and take some really heavy duty tape, and tape the whole inside of the body. (For durability)
    Last edited by judy2383; 07-25-2013 at 09:12 PM.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by judy2383 View Post
    Man, how much is all this stuff! It must be a fortune. But it's great to see someone spending their time and money for a great cause. You should paint/stain all the parts you can see from the outside camo, and get you some proline 2.8 trenchers as backup tires. Will give your WWpede a sweet and unique look. Maybe get you a flat yellowish brown Jeep body and take some really heavy duty tape, and tape the whole inside of the body. (For durability)

Hey where is that video of you bashing on your self made track???

dont worry, she's workin on it...

Yeah looking forward to seeing that vid.And warfighter hope your build is going to plan dude.......peace

RC Racer
    Warfighter! Great Project and Great Job! I too am Active Duty and have always appreciated the Wounded Warrior Project. I was just stationed at SOCCENT and SOCOM in Tampa, and we did alot with the foundation. There were handful of us who enjoyed RC's, but we could never get a big enough following to host meets or do projects such as this... largely because many of us were on different deployment and work schedules. This is a very honorable idea you have going; and, if it garners enough attention, you may be in a sitation to build its twin for auctioning off. You can have the proceeds go towards the WWP. Heck, maybe even Traxxas might jump in on this. I'm unaware of what projects their company currently has that provide support to DoD or even Law Enforcement and First Responders (if they have something already in place, please forgive my ignorance... i just havent seen anything). But they could easily just do a body shell and slap it on a number of their RC's and a portion of the sales of that particular RC could go towards community projects that support Troops, Police, Firemen, Medics, etc...

Again, Great Idea and Great Job!

Joe Byrom, USN
    "Incoming rounds always have the right of way!"

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by spenniepoos View Post
    Yeah looking forward to seeing that vid.And warfighter hope your build is going to plan dude.......peace
    If you want to know why I haven't posted the vid. then look at my most recent thread.

Yeah I just have I hope you get it sorted soon because I hate down time on my trucks ....peace

RC Racer
    Hi dude nice to see the pede been used well man.the plastic body washers and drywall tape and shoe goo can still save that body from the bin.Get yourself some good CA tyre glue and when you are not using it keep it in the fridge because it will not set and will last a very long timeKeep on trucking bro..........peace
    That is the plan bro, I am going to keep the stocker for bashing and testing different mounts. I FINALLY got my shipment of Shoo Goo in from Amazon yesterday, so I can get to work repairing the stocker body, and start making some progress on the JConcepts body I got for the WWPede theme. That's a good tip on the CA glue, I was not aware of that. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SLW-SVT View Post
    the body looks so much better lowered down like that. It seems like you could have used the white body washers on either side of the body and you wouldn't have torn it up so much.
    I agree, it does look better lowered. I am still working out a solution that I am happy with for mounting the body. I used the body washers, but they did not help much. The pics I posted of the stock body have had the torn and feathered edges cut away, so I have a clean cut and level surface to Shoo Goo the drywall tape to. They are "prepped" for repair if you wiil. Also, I found these Carson DB-01 Alloy Body Mounts (Front & Rear) at a LHS here in Stuttgart:

I picked up a set of both the front and rear to check fitment on the WWPede. My initial thoughts are the fronts will work well, but the rears may be a little long. Regardless they look like a decent option for adjustable body mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Crock View Post
    Great little project. Just wondering if you have permission from the organization or any of the manufacturers you have on your image in your first post to use their names? Looking at the wounded warriors site it looks like everything has a $ attached to it that goes to the military personal that they are helping. Would not want to see someone get in trouble for copy write infringement.
    Crock, great question man! First this project is not for profit, it's a personal project posted on a public forum. I contacted each company via email and notified them of the WWPede project and included a link to the thread for their review. The image files for the majority of the companies came straight from the media packs you can find on their websites. The logos are same as the ones that come as stickers when you buy their products. Heck, they want you to advertise that you are using their products on your RC car! In regard to the Wounded Warrior Project theme, I am a Wounded Warrior myself. I received a punctured eardrum from a V-BIED in an attack that occurred on March 26th, 2013 in Jalalabad, Afghanistan. I am very fortunate that my injuries pale in comparison to those others in the WWP have suffered. I do not want to discuss it too much in public, but if you are interested in reading up on the attack just Google "march 26 2013 jalalabad attack".

Quote Originally Posted by judy2383 View Post
    Well Judy, you cannot put a price on fun now can you! My family and I have really enjoyed our Stampede 4x4, and look forward to seeing the WWPede to completion. You read my mind on the Trenchers, they are a great tire! I will look in to a Jeep body as well

Quote Originally Posted by BASH N SLASH View Post
    Warfighter! Great Project and Great Job! I too am Active Duty and have always appreciated the Wounded Warrior Project. I was just stationed at SOCCENT and SOCOM in Tampa, and we did alot with the foundation. There were handful of us who enjoyed RC's, but we could never get a big enough following to host meets or do projects such as this... largely because many of us were on different deployment and work schedules. This is a very honorable idea you have going; and, if it garners enough attention, you may be in a sitation to build its twin for auctioning off. You can have the proceeds go towards the WWP. Heck, maybe even Traxxas might jump in on this. I'm unaware of what projects their company currently has that provide support to DoD or even Law Enforcement and First Responders (if they have something already in place, please forgive my ignorance... i just havent seen anything). But they could easily just do a body shell and slap it on a number of their RC's and a portion of the sales of that particular RC could go towards community projects that support Troops, Police, Firemen, Medics, etc...

Again, Great Idea and Great Job!

Joe Byrom, USN
    Hi Joe! Thank you! That's great, Tampa is awesome for sure, and SOCOM is a great community to be a part of. I have worked at various places in USASOC since 1999, and spent some time drowning in Key West. I like your idea of auctioning off a twin WWPede! I will do another round of emails and see if we can inspire some people to empty their pockets for the WWP!

In other news, I am still waiting on two shipments from A-Main Hobbies to arrive before I can do much more on the WWPede. They should be here next week!
    Last edited by warfighter; 07-26-2013 at 03:04 PM.

I always like to have a basher body and a show and shine body for when its on the stand in the house after I have cleaned it and done maintenance but when the basher body can not be fixed I put the fresh one on and buy I new one for show and shine bro.....peace

RC Champion
    I like this fancy upgrade list at the beginning

Subscribed.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by warfighter View Post

Hello everyone!

I have decided to do a Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) themed build for my Stampede 4x4, thus it will be deemed the WWPede. I know several Wounded Warriors personally and thought it would be a nice gesture to dedicate this build to all of them.

The WWPede will be built with the following in mind:

• The Wounded Warrior Project does a lot for wounded veterans and their families around the world, and therefore the truck, and even the build itself must honor the WWP and those wounded veterans appropriately.
    • The truck will unquestionably be a jumper/heavy basher and driven by numerous people from work and my community. It must be bomb proof.
    • All upgrades will be thoroughly researched and top quality parts will be used whenever possible.

Here is my general build plan:

1. Research upgrades and order parts
    2. Teardown and clean the truck, dye chassis
    3. Reassemble the WWPede as parts come in
    4. Design and paint body, black & white based WWP theme
    5. Photo/video shoot

The list of upgrades:

Castle Creations Mamba Max Pro 1/10 Sensored/Sensorless ESC (CSE010-0066-00)
    Castle Creations 1410-1Y 4-Pole Brushless Motor w/5mm Shaft (3800kV) (CSE060-0036-00)
    Castle Creations 36mm "CC Blower" Fan Shroud (CSE011-0014-00)
    King Headz Traxxas Slash 4x4 Aluminum Motor Mount (KHZ-TRX-6860T)
    Novak 5mm 32-Pitch Steel Pinion Gear 3-Pack (15,16,17) (NOV5161)
    Tekno RC 17mm M6 Driveshaft Hub Adapter Set (TKR1654-17)
    Tekno RC M6 Driveshafts & Hub Carrier Set (Rear, 6mm) (TKR6852X)
    Tekno RC M6 Driveshafts & Steering Block Set (Front, 6mm) (TKR6851X)
    Tekno RC M6 ProLine ProTrac Driveshaft Set (TKR6850PL)
    Tekno RC Big Bone Center Driveshaft & Outdrive Kit (TKR6755)
    Pro-Line ProTrac Suspension Kit (PRO6083-00)
    Pro-Line 30 Series Trencher 2.8" Tire (PRO1170-00)
    Pro-Line Extended Body Mount Thumbwasher Kit (PRO6070-02)
    GTR High Volume Shocks (TRA7461X & TRA7462X)
    Losi Front Shock Spring Tuning Set (LOSB2959)
    Losi Rear Shock Spring Tuning Set (LOSB2963)
    RPM "Revolver" Monster Truck Wheels (17mm Hex) (StableMaxx) (RPM82302)
    RPM Wide Front Bumper (Black) (RPM81042)
    RPM Front Shock Tower (RPM70392)
    RPM Shock Tower (RPM70362)
    Traxxas Aluminum Bulkhead Front & Rear Tie Bar Set (Red) (TRA6823R)
    Traxxas Gear Cover (Clear) (TRA6877A)
    Traxxas Slipper Clutch Rebuild Kit (TRA5352R)
    Traxxas Aluminum Caster Block Set (2) (Red) (TRA6832R)
    Traxxas Aluminum Slipper Shaft Bearing Adapter w/Bearing (TRA6893X)
    Traxxas Revo Slipper pressure plate and hub (alloy) (TRA5351)
    Outerwears Performance Truck Shroud (OUT20-2656-01)
    JConcepts Illuzion "Ford Raptor SVT" Body (JCI0085)

All of the parts have been ordered, and I am just waiting on shipping at this point. As I update the build log with each modification, I will provide details and an explanation of what made me decide on a particular part or mod. Please feel free to offer your feedback throughout the build. My goal is to build a solid platform that we can enjoy for years to come, and I need your help to do it!

Before we begin, let me say that the Traxxas community has been great! I am mechanically inclined and enjoy these kinds of projects, but I am very new to the RC world. Your informative posts and insights have given me the confidence I need to undertake the WWPede.

Now lets have some fun!
    Awesome! Great idea.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by warfighter View Post

Hello everyone!

I like where this is going!
    I want an avatar... 3000 posts here we go!

Any updates bro or is it all quite on the home front........peace

RC Racer
    All is quiet! Spent the weekend swimming and sun tanning lol. Tomorrow should bring in at least one order of parts! I am working on the stocker body right now, but nothing significant to report! I am looking at some other motors as well just to try them out. How about you?

I have put the punch back to number 6 and have tightened the slipper just a tad to see what is does to my temps.apart from that spent quality time with family and friends and fixed my rear gear box on my micro brushless sct......peace and take care bro

RC Racer

Update #3

Hey guys, I received some parts in today!

Tekno RC M6 Driveshafts

Tekno RC Big Bone Center Driveshaft

Pro-Line ProTrac Suspension Kit

Outerwears Performance Truck Shroud

I also took the opportunity to tear the chassis down and dye it. I have to say the black chassis looks sharp! Here are a couple of before and after pics of the tear down/cleaning and dye job:

Chassis Before Cleaning & Dye:

Front Assembly + RPM Bumper:

Front Assembly w/Pro-Line ProTrac Suspension, Traxxas GTR Shocks/Losi Springs and Tekno Driveshafts Installed:

Rear Assembly:

Rear Assembly w/Pro-Line ProTrac Suspension, Traxxas GTR Shocks/Losi Springs and Tekno Driveshafts Installed:

Tekno RC Big Bone Center Driveshaft:

Electronics Installed:

Last edited by warfighter; 07-29-2013 at 01:50 PM.

RC Racer

Update #3 Continued

Re-Assembled w/Outerwear Cover:

With Body:

Out of all of these upgrades, I have to say that I am really most impressed with the Tekno Driveshafts. I chose the Tekno shafts over the MIPs because they are a much simpler design and have lower centrifugal mass while spinning. I am not a fan of the stock half-shafts, and I feel like MIP essentially copied the stock design, tweaked it a little and then made them out of steel.

The Tekno Big Bore Center Driveline is in a league of it's own. It uses the same design as the Tekno driveshafts to connect the front/rear drive hubs to the driveline. It's a beefier design than the splined hubs and will definitely take a beating without stripping.

The Pro-Line ProTrac suspension definitely widens the truck out and makes it look more aggressive. Handling wise it was leaps and bounds ahead of the stock a-arms. The truck resists flipping, and I find I can carry more speed through turns. Do not get me wrong, the truck will still flip if you are not paying attention, but the suspension helps. I am a little disappointed that the shock guards will not bolt directly back on without some Dremel work.

In regard to the Outerwear cover, I have used Outerwear's products before and knew what to expect. It's a great product and an amazing fabric. I do think the price should be cheaper for this application though. It definitely does it's job of keeping the chassis area clean and free of debris. Overall I am happy with the purchase.
    Last edited by warfighter; 07-29-2013 at 02:09 PM.

Dude nice updates and mods and the truck is taking shape my friend and just to let you know I should have some footage of my pede in a week or so .........peace and keep up the awesome work

RC Champion
    @warfighter: awesooooooooome!

2 questions:
    how did you fix the holes in the body and how did you remove the chrome from the wheels?

And your tyres are going the wrong way on the right side........peace

RC Champion
    And your tyres are going the wrong way on the right side........peace
    Oh oh - reglued the wrong way
    Last edited by soundmaster; 07-29-2013 at 04:12 PM.

RC Champion
    looking good! i'd like to see some side profile pics to see how low the body sits. I really can't stand the way stock pedes have the whole chassis at/below the body line.