RC Enthusiast

Look at what I just installed and tested...

P4de
    I'm behind you because...I'm lapping you.

RC Qualifier
    Very nice system, 180 day warrenty and the smoothest nonsensored combos, I have ever had the chance to drive. Only $100.00 to boot.
    Slash 2wd
    Slash 4x4 MT
    P4de Trail

RC Qualifier
    Review please!
    2x Stampede VXL
    Stampede 4x4

Nice! I'm guessing that it is not waterproof?
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

RC Racer
    Great looking setup! It fits in there nicely too!

RC Enthusiast
    Here is a short top-of-my-mind list of pro's:

- By no mean, it is a tiny ESC, but it is small enough to sit flat on the chassis.
    - The ESC is 150A steady capable, so the electronic circuitry is not maxed out. It will help in the long run for reliability.
    - As this combo is a 550 size and designed to run on 2S only, both the motor and the ESC will run cool all day long. (After a bash session of 15 minutes, both unit were barely warm)
    - On 2S, this combo give you the speed of the stock VXL setup. (And I'm not yet talking about the other motor choice... Ouch! )
    - Dean connector already installed on battery wires.
    - 4mm Bullet connectors already installed on motor wires.
    - Thanks to the above two, you are ready for the installation right out of the box.
    - Whichever review you read about it, they are all positives.
    - The BEC is 6V/5A
    - Built-in fan on ESC
    - Maybe this one is just for me, but I really like the fact that the battery wires and motor wires are on different side of the unit. This way, a short circuit is less likely to happen, I hate this so much when they are all on the same side, seperatted by only 2mm.
    - 6 months warranty.
    - Great custommer support.
    - The programming box sold seperrately (which I also have) is a 5-in-1 tool.
    - The construction quality on both unit is top notch. You really feel like you get what you pay for. (Do you remember first generation Mamba Max? lololllolol)
    - Really powerfull setup. Since I don't like wheelies (yeah I know I must be the only guy on this planet ), I kept decreasing the ESC start power, throttle punch and expo to get rid of wheelies and even with those settings at their minimum values, they are still on demand . I'll have to dial some more expo on the TQi.
    - Like Shaky17 said, it's also the smoothest sensorless system I have ever driven.
    - And, on top of them all, it's also one of the most affordable system you can buy.

So, with all that said guys, how can you not consider this combo for your next purchase. Because it's not waterproof..... Ouppsssss.....
    P4de

RC Qualifier
    Marto, nice write-up. Viper is a about to release their 4pole SC sensored motor. I need to correct myself on the price, VX4R.45 is $120.00 the VX4R.39 is $100.00.(source A-Main) I like your logic in the last sentence. Happy Bashing
    Slash 2wd
    Slash 4x4 MT
    P4de Trail

Nice review dude and glad your so stoked on your setup.And it looks super clean the way you have set it up.........peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

RC Enthusiast
    Ahah, thanks guys.

If I have a chance this weekend, i'm going to strap my GPS on it and report you the numbers.
    P4de

PM me if ya wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex!
    I would like to see a vid of it running...
    Wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh ???