RC poster

Just some questions

So I bought this revo 3.3 used and the seller claimed it used to be a slayer. Also this is my first rc car. So after looking through the posts and pictures I have noticed that my truck only has one steering servo and the manual and most pictures on here show two. Should I get another steering servo? It does alright bashing in the backyard with just one.
    Next question, I stripped my spur gear and bought the Robinson racing 16t/40t set how will this affect my power since I'm pretty certain I was running the stock size gears before.
    Can I run the stiffer 120mm springs with p2 rockers?
    Last question, when starting the truck from cold, it will start run a few seconds then cut off after I start it a few times like this it will eventually stay on. Do I need to adjust the idle set screw or is this normal? Should I be giving it gas after I start, similar to an old that has been sitting for a while and wants to die right after you start it.
    Thanks for any help.

Sent from my LG-P505 using Tapatalk 2

RC Racer
    The truck must have the single servo mod, no big deal. If it seems too weak or gives you problems just upgrade to a more powerful one. As for the gears, more teeth on the clutchbell more top end, less teeth more low end and it's the opposite for spur gear. That is the stock gear setting Im sure. You can upgrade to stiffer springs. And ur last question, u should watch the traxxas tuning video on utube or get the DVD, I'm sure u can get it cheap if not free. Hope this helps and welcome to the RC world!

RC poster
    Awesome thank you!

Sent from my LG-P505 using Tapatalk 2