Thread: jato people.

RC Enthusiast

jato people.

hello.

i feel like the jato forum has died . there are plenty of views but no responses.

where are you jato fans!!!
    Jato 3.3

Tamiya nitrage 5.2

RC Competitor
    Only the diehards are left. I have noticed that fewer companies are selling parts for the JATO and not much of a selection. I am afraid TRAXXAS may be slacking on the advertising for anything other than the slash and maxx line I see these all over from monster truck and stadium truck racing. No media hype for the JATO. I like the whole line up but my JATO and MINI revo are my go to runners. I have just about everything they make except the xo1 but I have family that owns a hobby shop and i use the store demo when I want. I have been a fan since the mid 90's. I bash my JATO every day and shoot video it is the original 2.5 JATO with 21tm and all the goodies now but it is still the funnest to run. I pre ordered it before it released in 2005.
    JATO, MERV, 4-TEC, & NITRO-VEE

RC poster
    Well i do say im just getting into the site but it does seem the jato has kinda dropped off..... Every time i go to hobby town they never every have anything for the jato.... So ebay has became my best friend new parts for have the price they would be...

RC Qualifier
    I had a jato 3.3 and it got stolen in a trade. then I got a rustler vxl and the nitro is way more fun than electric. the vxl has more power and might be a little faster but the jato is way more fun to drive, the jatos are awesome. I think the entire forum traffic has slowed down in the past few months.
    Philippians 4:13

RC Racer
    Well the Jato forum has slow down I love my jato. It's the first hobby grade rc i bought. I run it as often as possible.
    And local hobby shop support has slowed down a lot. Online has become the go to. But every time i bring it to the park everyone rushes to it to ask questions.. lol

RC Enthusiast
    Im still here, got my jato 5 years ago. It winds up in and out of the attic but I'm, currently spending tons of $$$ trying to get it where I want it

RC Enthusiast
    Just picked one up. Besides the brakes sucking it is fun!

RC poster
    Just got mine the other day. Now that im past the tune and break in i love it!

RC poster
    Love my jato had it about a month still working out the bugs and buying parts the brakes are my only downfall runs great faster then my old slayer

RC Enthusiast
    I love the smell and sound of nitro ,not saying i sniff nitro , just the excitement it gives you when driving a $400 down the road, always afraid not to hit anything, coming home cleaning it, halfway through cleaning you just look at it and daydream for 5min. then finish cleaning , then looking at it for another 10 min , tucking it under your bed. then going on the forums

You can do a home made ghetto mod for the brakes inspired by Noxide400 , purchase #5565 Brake Pads/Disc Hub/Piston/Hardware Jato and an additional disk #5564 and follow this guide but if found it hard to drill so i used the strongest super glue. locks everytime.
    http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...ual-Brake-Disk
    Last edited by moarpower; 08-14-2013 at 09:01 AM.
    Jato 3.3

Tamiya nitrage 5.2