RC Qualifier

Any Nerf Fanatics?

Wondering anybody who have a few and ridiculous amount of Nerf guns. I got maybe over 20 of these toys and some off them are not even in the pic below as I got a little more of them after this was taken. A few of them are not even open. I more of a collector than a modder, but I did some simply mods including a few air restrictor removal. I do shoot them around sometimes. I probably won't get a lot of the N-Strike Elite series and more to come as I pretty much reached my limit.

P. S. The one I'm holding is not modified by me. I got off of ebay and so far its the only on I bought from someone else, but I did add the strap to it. This was at my old house so I don't have a room like this any more.

Sorry that its hard to see, but if anyone want me to post pics off them in small groups or want to see what else I have that is not in the pic, please ether reply this thread or PM me and I will be happy to do so.
    Did you say Traxxas?

Yes with or without lipos.

RC Racer
    I don't think any body in the whole world has as many nerf guns as you.
    Take it all apart, where does this screw go again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jawehner1419 View Post
    I don't think any body in the whole world has as many nerf guns as you.
    LOL true that
    I have 1?
    Slash 2wd, Slash 4x4, 30th digger, Rustler VXL

RC Qualifier
    Tough crowd that for sure. Just curious if anyone have some.
    Did you say Traxxas?

No Nerf guns, but plenty of real ones...

RC Enthusiast
    oh i have seen youtube videos of people with really crazy nurf collections. you should look those up. i'm not a fan personally i kinda stumbled on the videos when i was bored...i get bored to often... still pretty impressive. but why collect nurf guns? i mean...we all know terrorizing small children with them is a blast!..but besides that ?

RC Racer
    Modding nerf guns? I didn't know that was possible. I'm curious as to what the mods do as far as mechanical. Do they shoot harder and faster?

RC Qualifier
    Yes, but generally its better range. I did saw a video of this guy who took a Vulcan and mounted on an rc thing he built. It's fully remote controller.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FjT9nUkj-I

It's amazing what people can do to them.

By the looks of those wheels, they are Maxx wheels. I just noticed it.
    Last edited by SouperkNight; 07-19-2013 at 08:56 PM.
    Did you say Traxxas?

RC Qualifier
    I
    Personally don't have any but my little brother has about 10 and we have some wars sometimes until we lose all the darts.
    Stupid 50 character Limit!!!!!

RC Qualifier
    ok not a nerf fan but strapping that to a rc with a rotating cannon and live video feed with a laser sight ...thats well pretty sweet
    Let's Go Steelers!!!... KCCO

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by TMAXX HAWK View Post
    I
    Personally don't have any but my little brother has about 10 and we have some wars sometimes until we lose all the darts.
    I really don't know how many darts I lost maybe 10-15 or more. I don't like it when people mess with them when I not around or if they did not ask me without permission. I have 3 projects I might not be able do as I got other things do like my Bandit build.

This is one them: the 3 camo parts are from the one gun in the first pic. This is the Spectre similar to the Maverick. After I put these attachments on it one day, it reminds me of those sniper rifles from Borderlands.

Did you say Traxxas?