Thread: Where to buy

RC Competitor

Where to buy

I live in Saskatchewan Canada and my LHS charges a lot more for batteries of lower quality than almost any other place i can find. Shipping from US to Canada is pretty steep so im wondering if anyone can PM me a place to buy order batteries in Canada.

Is this against the rules if people PM me so its not publicly advertised?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

I think you posted in the wrong area, but try SPC. I like their lipos.
    My Black & Blue Rally is faster than your color...

RC Champion
    SPC is GREAT.

RC Competitor
    Spc is in usa isnt it? Im trying to avoid shipping across usa/canada border if possible.

I had seen a link to a site based in quebec but its all french, im trying to find a canadian based (english) place that sells good batteries.

Oh yea I forgot about the border thing. Maybe you could be the great white north distributor for SPC. Is shipping across the border a big deal?
    My Black & Blue Rally is faster than your color...

RC Qualifier
    Hey Logan, I was in the same boat you are. My LHS is pretty expensive also, but does carry quality stuff. I ordered some lipos from tower as thats where I often order my parts. Little did I know when they ship lipos it has to be sent rush. SO I paid a ton to get them. Normal shipping from them to Ontario isnt bad at all though.
    E-REVO MMM - Stampede 4x4 6s/3s

RC Competitor
    Shipping from spc is around $32 for 2 lipos. Seems pretty high for such small items. My LHs sells 2s 25c 5000 mah batteries for $52, 3s 25c 5000 for like $70 and 3s 25c 6400 for $92. Even after shipping from spc i would be getting a better battery for close to same price. I was just hoping there would be a canadian distributer somewhere.

RC Qualifier
    Ya me too. There isnt much for us in Canada. The Canadian Traxxas distributer is based out of BC however.
    E-REVO MMM - Stampede 4x4 6s/3s

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan88 View Post
    Shipping is around $32 for 2 lipos. Seems pretty high for such small items. My LHs sells 2s 25c 5000 mah batteries for $52, 3s 25c 5000 for like $70 and 3s 25c 6400 for $92. Even after shipping i would be getting a better battery for close to same price. I was just hoping there would be a canadian distributer somewhere.

UPS shipping from the US to Canada can be expensive and sadly there is no good way to reduce those UPS costs.

RC Racer
    tower is a nice site im going to get a crawler there if i cant get it at my lhs
    "Do not think this ends here..."
    -Ganondorf

RC poster
    I am new to Lipo as well. here is a Canadian site. I haven't ordered anything from as of yet.
    http://hobbyhobby.com/store/
    The light at the end of the tunnel has burned out.