RC Qualifier

Summit doesnt turn very well.

I got a used summit vxl and it doesnt turn very well to one way. I tried to adjust the camber/toe and now i just made it worse. I moved the horn on the servo also. The servo is working, the steering is just not throwing for some reason... Please help me

RC Champion
    I have had that happen with the stock servo, turns out it had some stripped gears on one side.
    With great brushless comes great responsibility.

RC Qualifier
    Really? dang. The person I bought it from said it has a new servo...

btw how u doin revoman78?..I got another converted e revo, erevo vxl and summit vxl now to keep the e revo you sold me company. I understand why you like the minis now lol

RC Competitor
    Since I'm a beginner at RC, I may not know much, but I have already had to replace servo gears and one entire servo. There might be gunk and grime in the servo or gears could be stripped.
    1/16 Blue Summit
    "It's life, not drama." -Me

RC poster
    Make sure the pillow balls can move freely in the axle carriers. Do you have RPM axle carriers? If you do than check that the small screws are not to tight. The ones that hold the pillow ball socket together. Another thing, if you don't have it already, try replacing the bushing on the servo saver with ball bearings. It might help. I know when I did that upgrade on mine it made the steering way smoother and more precise.

RC Enthusiast
    try oiling it. I had the same problem

RC Qualifier
    it was the epa or w/e they are called

RC Enthusiast
    wd-40 it worked for me