RC Qualifier

I love it when new parts fail on a Saturday...

Just had to say it.. Pulled my 1/10 Summit out of storage and knew one of the T-Lock servos was bad. replaced it never hooked up linkage as I wanted to make sure it was in the right position first.. And nothing move it to a few different location and nothing. It was a new servo just opened it however it has been on the peg board for a few months.. Just counted I have a total of 6 bad micro servos, guess I will send them to Traxxas Monday.

Local hobby shop has the non water proof one but it is 38 bucks. They want 49.99 for the water proof one and have to order it...
    No you cant drive it
    my RC is owner operated only

Ouch. Sorry for your luck... If your going through so many micro servo, I think something is wrong, they should last quite a long time. Oh, you can get a new one for $13.
    http://www.dollarhobbyz.com/servlet/...5-Micro/Detail
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Qualifier
    Well I changed out receiver, yea might order one but want something better quality. It is always electrical part that fails, never striped gears.
    No you cant drive it
    my RC is owner operated only

It took me almost two years to bust a micro servo. And I'm pretty sure it was my own fault. What are you doing to those things?!?
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Champion
    Sounds like you got a voltage problem or something. Are you hooking it up right?
    "I like rc cars"....."WHAT? YOU'RE KIDDING!"