RC poster

LRP 3.0 in a revo 3.3

So I'm thinking of doing this upgrade to revo. Any suggestions as to what I can incounter??

RC Racer
    Hey man saw ur other post lol that nobody is responding to. You may have to upgrade tranny, gears etc. due to the power but maybe not. To put that in you will need a trx bb kit. I am thinking of lrp .28 for my next motor. I have the trx bb ky now with a picco .26 max in it and the speed is good and torque is too much...in a good way! I would do picco max again but lrp .28 is a little cheaper so I will try it. Consider a picco max man, it is an excellent upgrade for the revo and will be more than enough. Schizcol has a video on utube with a revo .30, maybe pm him and see how he did it. If u use trx bb kit u will have to shave arm or use aftermarket arm that allows roto or pull start otherwise u will have to use bump with trx bb kit since it's a true big block. Picco max doesn't require bump bc it's a mid block with big block power. Search the forum the info to put in that motor its out there.

RC poster
    LOL yeah people just ignored it ... thanks though I will try the picco Max

RC Racer
    Good choice, the picco max was made for the revo or tmaxx. Check out my video Revoreese (YouTube) in my alley messing around. That's just a foretaste of the picco, I was having issues the the throttle carb opening all the way so that's not even its max power!
    Last edited by Revoreese; 07-12-2013 at 08:13 PM.