RC poster

Revo 3.3 reverse servo saying god night?

Got a few questions,
    my spring around the shoes in the clutchbell went bye bye so i bought Clutch Integy 3-Piec T3215BLUE
    and was a happy camper again, but now the machine tugs a bit on idle, you can se the gears connecting a bit, it doesnt affect the idle and if i lift it the wheels start moving.

The 3 springs are in one piece and idle set as low as i can "any lower and the engine dies"

what can it be? and why is my reverse not shifting as it should? even if i come to a complete stop and hold brake and switch in the most cases it wont work.

Took the servo horn of to se if it shifted all the way, and seems like so, but then the servo got screwed, sound like a meat grinder even on its own.

i also heard you can bypass the optidrive so you dont have that failsafe for idle and it will switch in to reverse as you command, but how do you do it?
    Last edited by Double G; 07-10-2013 at 08:51 AM. Reason: merge

Remove it completely and plug the throttle servo into Ch 2 and reverse into Ch 3. Just don't switch gears while moving.
    The Super Derecho

I also took out my Opti drive unit, and never had any issues. I eventually took out reverse completely to run a center differential and never looked back...

As for that clutch, I have no experience with an Integy 3 piece clutch. I am still going 'old school' with my TRX 2 shoe OEM clutch. They last for a long time, and are very serviceable...
    Learn by doing

RC Enthusiast
    My only thought would be to take a look and make sure the bell housing is spinning freely if not the clutch's are on wrong or a spring is broken.

RC poster
    yeah my thoughts to coff98racing, i believe one or more of the springs have gone to soft. It didnt last long if so just like the original clutchspring.

RC poster
    was the springs, so is there any good replacement, espicially with picco 28