Thread: Ordered mine

RC Qualifier

Ordered mine

Per my request the LHS ordered 4 LaTrax Rally cars, one of each color. So I snagged the Blue and Yellow one. Horizon had them estimated at late July and Tower had them in August some time. LHS went with Horizon. Also ordered some extra lipos from SPC - http://www.spcracing.com/index.php?productID=107. They should fit according to the specs on the web page. Cant wait for a little racing with the grandsons. I'll use lipos and they can use the NIMH. "Its better to be old and devious, than young and exuberant".

Quote Originally Posted by BRICK57 View Post
    "Its better to be old and devious, than young and exuberant".
    Do not worry, they will soon catch on to grand dad's shady ways, lol. Congrats, and I hope you have a blast with he grand kids.
    "We know who you are"

RC Qualifier
    And do remember the blue one must be faster.
    Never do anything half fast. Hey Ya'll, watch this

Quote Originally Posted by glbobo View Post
    And do remember the blue one must be faster.
    Of course it is, it's powered by Eli's right arm. That is the #1 reason I will be getting the blue one.
    "We know who you are"

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    Do not worry, they will soon catch on to grand dad's shady ways, lol. Congrats, and I hope you have a blast with he grand kids.
    That's why Tom at SPC makes 3s lipos. I'll probably end up blowing up the car. Win at all cost.

PM me if ya wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh PA
    Stopping at hobbytown in the mornin with cash in hand...
    Wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh ???

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    I have a couple of those SPC packs. So I will test to see if they fit once I get my little RC car. LOL

TH still showing wating on manufacture. Hopefully these come available soon.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggerPede View Post
    I have a couple of those SPC packs. So I will test to see if they fit once I get my little RC car. LOL

TH still showing wating on manufacture. Hopefully these come available soon.
    mine got ordered through Horizon hobbies and they showed late July. Tower showed August. If I hear anything I'll post it.

RC Champion
    Pretty soon all of Brick57's grand kids will be sporting a LaTrax!! Anyways have fun with them. Your grand kids and your soon arriving new toys......
    Slash MT, 1/10 Summit.

Quote Originally Posted by rag6 View Post
    Stopping at hobbytown in the mornin with cash in hand...
    They are not ready to take a pre order from me. Hope I find one quicker than they do...

They are not ready to take a pre order from me. Hope I find one quicker than they do...
    Ouch!!! They shouldnt even need your money just your word. LOL

TH still showing August. I hope they ship sooner than that. Or someone gets one faster to.

This will be something I can zip around at break time at work. Now that I hear the SPC Lipos can fit i'm exstatic. I will for sure remove the molex and solder on some Traxxas ones. haha
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Qualifier
    I checked with my LHS where I ordered two of them and they said delivery July 23rd. BUT that can and probably will change. The LHS ordered them from Horizon Hobbies. You might check with Horizon and see if they are taking orders or if your LHS can order from Horizon. More later as the order gets updated.

Quote Originally Posted by DiggerPede View Post
    Ouch!!! They shouldnt even need your money just your word. LOL

TH still showing August. I hope they ship sooner than that. Or someone gets one faster to.

This will be something I can zip around at break time at work. Now that I hear the SPC Lipos can fit i'm exstatic. I will for sure remove the molex and solder on some Traxxas ones. haha
    I had to pay up front for pede vxl links that were out of stock. They were "special order". Vxl links...

I was looking through the picture gallery and found a pic to confirm that it can use LIPO. The ESC states LVD. yay

Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Qualifier
    I am really considering one of these but still holding off think I will give it a few weeks and see what kind of reviews ppl start posting on it, I'm sure they will be good but not quite sure if it is me yet
    Let's Go Steelers!!!... KCCO

RC Qualifier
    Just received an Email from Tower Hobbies and they are now accepting orders for the LaTrax. Didn't say when they would ship. $149 just like the rest.

RC Qualifier
    Called the LHS and my delv estimated shipping date went from 7-23-13 to unknown. Hopefully Traxxas will get some made and shipped out. Will post back when I hear anything.
    "Better Old and Devious than Young and Exuberant"

RC Qualifier
    Has anyone heard when Traxxas is going to make available the LaTrax. LHS still says they are unavailable.

RC Qualifier
    Just got off the phone with Traxxas support and they have no idea when the LaTrax is going to be introduced. The assistant even went to his supervisor to check updates. No one in the support dept knows. I told him that Traxxas introduced the Telluride after the Latrax intro and have released it before the LaTrax. I just hope they are not having problems with it. Was hoping to get it before the snow starts flying.

RC Enthusiast
    Mmm great, thanks for the info I've been trying to get an answer on when they will be available and the last I heard was the end of last month.
    Oh we'll it least I don't have to worry about the snow as we haven't had any of the white stuff since 1956.