RC Racer

Glitch buster question.

I have 2 or 3 empty places on my receiver, will more glitch buster be more effective.

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-...or-1/?ALLSTEPS

RC Qualifier
    I run one glitch buster in my digger since I use a cheap exi servo and the mmp isn't known for a strong bec. Im not sure if more would help if yer experiencing issues with your servo.

RC Qualifier
    Wha is the point of a glitch buster??

RC Racer
    So the motor/esc isnt so jitter. So some are really jitter and jerky.

It accomplishes a voltage stabilization. Very obvious from the wiring, it is plugged in an unused socket. Frequency: unimportant. Size: bigger is better but more expensive.

When current bursts happen (like a motor running), the voltage provided by a battery has some down-peaks. This happens because the internal resistance of a power source never is zero. A capacitor can be a great aid for giving an additional boost when short current peaks appear because of its very low resistance, therefore the voltage will be more stable and the reciever will do a better job.

Even better: Use a Gold-Cap and an electrolyt-condensator in parallel. Together they cover a greater frequency spectrum.

If you need more than the plug-in glitchbusters, I'd get the solder-in Castle BEC. It's more robust but you have to know how to solder.
    My Black & Blue Rally is faster than your color...

RC Racer
    I don't know yet, have to make it and try.