RC poster

steering link mounting ?

Long story short. I Have a modded slash that started its life as a rustler. So lately ive been
    wanting to upgrade the steering assembly from the plastic proline unit to the al hot racing
    unit and it was well worth it. But the throw of the steering has increased so much that when
    i turn my wheels to the right the arm that connects the servo linkage to the steering assembly
    hits the steering rod only on the right side if that makes sense so i tried everything to fix this issue.
    In the end i mounted the linkages under the steering the hr kit and under the steering knuckle. By doing
    this will it effect my geomatry (i know its not spelled right) or throw the truck off in any kind of way.
    This is a race rig. but everything seem fine just dont want to mess anything up.

RC Qualifier
    Support the truck on a block or stand and disconnect the shocks so the arms can hang at full droop. Manually move the arms from full droop to full compression and watch how the attitude of the tires changes; optimally, you want minimal "bump steer," that is, change in toe angle due to suspension action. A little bit of toe in at droop is okay (when landing a jump, the truck will tend to stay straighter,) but any toe out at compression is generally bad (suspension compression while cornering can make the front end erratic.)

Adjustments to minimize bump steer are made by moving the inner and outer toe link mounting points. You might have equalized it by moving both ends, you might have made things... bad. Test and see.

RC poster
    If i made it bad will i be able to tell by how it steers?

Are you using the stock Slash chassis, or a modified Rustler chassis? The steering setup is quite a bit different. Either way, the wheels should turn about an equal distance left to right, and the turnbuckle length should be also be about equal. If not they need to be evened up.
    My Black & Blue Rally is faster than your color...

RC poster
    Im using a anza chassis.