RC Champion

desert rat body for 3906.

Does anybody know if they still make the pro-line desert rat/crowd pleazer body for the 3906 e-maxx. I believe it is a desert rat 2.0 version that is longer than the desert rat body for the rustler. Any help finding one, or 2 is much appreciated. http://www.google.com/imgres?sa=X&rl...4&tx=183&ty=79

the pic is for a e-revo part number 3226-00. I cant find that one either.
    Last edited by ajcar; 07-02-2013 at 07:44 AM.
    I'm not krazy. My mother had me tested.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar

http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/ProLine-3...-/290415868114

Looks like it has not been made for a while...
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC Champion
    Thanks, I'll have to keep a eye on it. Kind of out of my price range, but never know what shows up. I saw the body on a roller on ebay. Problem is it's a 3905 roller with that 3906 crowd pleazer body. Still clear also.

I did find out from another source that the actual part number for the body i want is 3225-00. The 3226-00 (longer) is for the e-revo, but i bet i could make it work on my 3903.
    Last edited by ajcar; 07-02-2013 at 05:25 PM.

RC Qualifier
    There are a bunch of Pro-Line bodies which in my opinion went out of production far too early. The Desert Rat was a really slick stadium truck-style body I wish I could get as well but can't. There was a Silverado stadium truck-style body too but it's long out of production.

Same thing goes for the touring car shells - we used to have Stratuses and Alfa Romeos and Ferraris oh my!, but now it's just a bunch of nondescript racing bodies. Oh well.

RC Champion
    I actually found the body i needed in a e-maxx auction on ebay (still clear also). Now i just have some extra parts to throw back on ebay, lol. peace

RC Champion
    Thats the way to do it. U might actually break even. Stranger things have happened.
    Doublethink: 2+2=4 while 2+2=0

RC Champion
    defo.
    Thats how i got my dewalt motor, sold the charger and carry case the drill came with and had money to buy new brushes/wire & connectors and still have the drill even though it's got no motor in it anymore, But i see people buy the gearboxes so might put that up on fleEbay.
    Nice free motor,wire and connectors with a couple of pound to go towards treating the bike to some new bearings.
    Problems.The manual's good starting point. Simple

RC Champion
    I got the body i've been looking for. The pro-line desert rat body for older style e-maxx trucks.

RC Qualifier
    ajcar, I no longer like you. You found the body for which I lust and so indiscriminately posted it, taunting us with its subtle, luscious lines.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo_cat1 View Post
    ajcar, I no longer like you. You found the body for which I lust and so indiscriminately posted it, taunting us with its subtle, luscious lines.
    lol. It has taken me about 4 months of searching. Finally got one

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo_cat1 View Post
    There are a bunch of Pro-Line bodies which in my opinion went out of production far too early. The Desert Rat was a really slick stadium truck-style body I wish I could get as well but can't. There was a Silverado stadium truck-style body too but it's long out of production.

Same thing goes for the touring car shells - we used to have Stratuses and Alfa Romeos and Ferraris oh my!, but now it's just a bunch of nondescript racing bodies. Oh well.
    I've had 3 of those GMC LP Sierra bodies, I loved the look. Wish it was still available, or a version of the newer GM truck body style. They really need more ST style lids for the Maxx!

My tranny case is stock :D