RC poster

Rplacemant QR-1 won't fly, lights blinking like a low battery

I just received back from Traxxas a new QR-1, last one had a short or something, I sent the Qr-1 back with the transmitter also, I also have 4 batteries also, 1st test flite... reset and bind as instructions say to do, all lights go solid, then QR-1's lights start flashing but will fly 5 sec then stops like the batteries are low/dead, tried everything, all 4 batteries seem to have full charge and same problem? voltage is good as tested......

Thanks for any input.

Sure sounds like the batteries are bad, how old are they?
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

RC poster
    @ Dadx2mj, 2 of them are the Originals, 5 months and maybe 8-10 charges, last 2 are 4 months 6 charges, its been out of use for 2 plus months.

I would try cycling the batts a few times to see if they come back to life or just pick up a new one and see if it works right. They are fairly inexpensive and I think the most likely cause of the problem.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

RC poster
    Thanks, I must of read your mind, I got the full size Lipo charger out and cycling one now its taking a while discharge but I'm doing it slow since its a tiny battery and don't want to over heat it and the batteries are cheap too.

RC poster
    The battery is a component which may be loss work any time accidentally. Mostly when we keep battery with out charging for a long time.