RC Racer

Cool New to forum and just got a Not Supercar XO-1

Ok I have posted a few times (3)(this is my 4th)
    I have been in R/C's for most of my life, just has lapsed for a few years do to expense.
    A few months ago I bought a used Mini Trophy(cheap) hated the Tx that it came with so changed it to My Airtronics rival I had(much nicer looking), and will be going brushless soon (castle of course).

A few days later a Slash 2wd(broken) ran but some neat noises come out of the tranny - tranny cover was melted. And bought a Proline Performance tranny for it, killed the idler gear, replace it with the stocker(its metal) and it has in it Castle 1406 5700kv SW2, and lots of rpm stuff and steel drive shafts(dog bones - but more like shafts), Ive bought more Rpm stuff.

And I have ordered a XO-1 from my LHS, June 1 - still not have it

I did buy a Not Supercar(NSC) XO-1 from Ebay as an almost roller, I put rims and tires on to make it roll.
    I have a low Kv motor to put into it and a ESC (no reverse), It said it came with all telemetry, guessing he meant what it came with out of the box, I got the rpm for the spur gear and temp for the motor, also t bodies, tools and gears(original bag). Did not come with motor plate.

I bought a Traxxas TQi 4-Channel 2.4GHz Radio and Docking Base (TRA6507(I think), and hooked up my New Iphone 5 (with lightning to 30 pin Apple adapter) and it updated the firmware.

I bought the NSC XO-1 so I could get use to it so I don't destroy with super fast.

I also Bought another slash 2wd and 4x4 in need of repair 2wd came with castle CM36 5700kv with SW - did not work, bad connectors, works now. But 2wd needs work and parts, will look at 4x4 later.

I hope this is not tooo much info in one post.

RC Champion
    Umm, what's the issue you're having?

Not understanding the "Not Supercar (NSC)" appellation.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Racer
    Issues, not right now just fixing the slash(2) 2wd and going to put in my motor into XO-1

This was more of an introduction more that problem - couldn't find into forum.

NSC due to the motor I have to put into it is a 770kv not 2650kv that it comes with.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. humayrayakongkinaon's Avatar
    wow!!!! there is like 3 things in one but, the XO-1 is something far than any of the two (handling wise) once you get that XO running it will be a SUPER CAR again. FYI the stock motor is 1650kv.