Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos fandango View Post
    I'm getting radio commercials coming through the speakers when I'm on here since traxxas changed server.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtwohands View Post
    Dude no kidding. I just had three of them on my laptop!!!!! Scared the mess out of me. What is going on here
    Quote Originally Posted by reod12x2 View Post
    no jamen i have been getting that everytime i come on here at my home and at work.

danielhr how do you do the router block?

wow just figured out what i was hearing over the music ...im getting the radio to
    man i wish i knew a thing about computers again
    I started getting the commercials when I disabled AdBlock Plus as a test.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Qualifier
    I just got off the phone with TRX support, they said their unaware of any problems with the site, but will get it fixed right away. I suggest all members call Traxxas support and let them know if your having problems. Id say after a couple thousand calls they might do something about it.

This took 12 min to type BTW thank you Traxxas for having this site for you're customers
    Slash 2wd
    Slash 4x4 MT
    P4de Trail

RC Champion
    I think their is more going on on the background than they are aware of. Months ago I contacted them about random website that I was being transferred to from this site. I was told I have a virus. Funny how I had it happen on 3 different computers and good security on all of them and a corporate server that nothing gets to. Now I'm randomly being sent to a fake adobe or flash upgrade site can't remember what one. Have not heard the radio commercials as of yet

RC Champion
    Havent had any radio commercials or any other "strange" happenings, but still or again, getting the random tracking sites, etc. loading when navigating around the site. They had fixed this in the past, only for it to return days later.

It now has been happening for a week or two, with no change that I have seen. Site is not as slow as it was first time around when these sites were loading, but still makes it kinda annoying.

Hopefully they can come up with a permanent solution to this on going issue.
    My previous sig conflicted with a forum policy.

RC Champion
    well guys its comfirmed i have a virus....... funny mostly what i go on is traxxas,then ocasionaly bigsquidrc, lem and youtube.

have norton 360 but still got it........going into the pc shop tomorow and seeing how much this is going to cost me.
    eny body that has problems do.... a full scan!
    summit /mustang /stampede-2s spc lipo

RC Champion
    I am starting to see the spam on tapatalk now. Anyone having that issues? I have never noticed until the other day.

RC Qualifier
    I ran tests on Pingdom (Firefox and Internet Exp) and there's a huge number of requests (I tested the ERBE main page but any page can be tested):

FF 25: 815 requests/5.2 MB/10.95s
    IE 10: 798 requests/4.2 MB/42.94s

Can someone else run the test to see if you get similar requests? Just go to:

http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/#!/c9sI...Revo-Brushless

RC Qualifier
    IE 815 requests- 5.2MB- 10.95s WOW!

Norton blocked 94 threats, all medium and site is safe. Just a little slow
    Last edited by Shaky17; 11-07-2013 at 12:12 PM.
    Slash 2wd
    Slash 4x4 MT
    P4de Trail

RC Qualifier
    Well my PM messaging system is acting a bit funny I think. It does not show sent messages or new inbox messages anymore. Somehow I ended uop trying to send a PM to a mod(don't know if it got there) but it came to my inbox and dissipated into the long lost bin of stuff?
    PM for info.....

RC Champion
    I run a very good anti virus on my laptop. As soon as I get on the web page it automatically starts blocking threats. When I click to see what all it blocked it just shows www.traxxas dot com. Not sure what is up but I'm sure something will get fixed sooner or later.

RC Champion
    I'm not having any problems. Running Bitdefender Total Security and Malwarebytes. Also no problems in my VM, which is running Avast, and Malwarebytes. I'd like to see where the swear words in the source is lol, I can't see any in the source.

Scanning the site, everything looks alright... except for the jobless-jack nonsense.
    Rustler VXL | Slash | Stampede 4x4

RC Qualifier
    Its Friday, and it all starts again, see ya!
    Slash 2wd
    Slash 4x4 MT
    P4de Trail

RC Qualifier
    Seems to be running fine now
    Slash 2wd
    Slash 4x4 MT
    P4de Trail

RC Qualifier
    I am still having some loading issues, I can't even get pages to load correctly. I will post a picture next time... I may have to switch routers, any ports opened or closed for the port routing?
    PM for info.....