Thread: Trx 3.3 Engine

RC Competitor

Trx 3.3 Engine

I have a trx 3.3 motor that I no longer need, I decided to upgrade to go a different route. This motor is practically brand new, I took it out of the box and went through the a couple break-in tanks, and then I put it on a shelf and never used it again. I have 3-4 tanks through this thing so it may need a couple more to complete the break-in process. I will also include the pull-start that came with the motor. This is a great motor that has seen minimal use. I am looking to get $100 shipped.

RC Competitor
    Bump.......

RC Competitor
    I will also include the stock pipe, pull-start, carb, and reduce the price to $90 shipped.

RC Competitor
    I will also include ez-start system, carb, manifold, pipe, and wiring harness. This engine is practically brand new, only had 4 tanks through it. Tons of pinch it is in great shape.

RC Competitor
    Bump.... $80shipped...

RC poster
    I got $65 for it

RC Competitor
    $65 is too low, this thing is brand new it has had 4 tanks through it at the most, I can take a pic of the piston/sleeve if I need to. $80shipped is bottom dollar and I will include the ez-start motor, wiring harness, wand, carb body, air filter, pipe + manifold, and glow plug.....

RC poster
    are you will to trade something for it? if so let me know what you would be interested in. thanks

RC poster
    Ok I want it all ,
    Last edited by rchead4life; 06-30-2013 at 06:22 PM.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by TallOneJosh View Post
    $65 is too low, this thing is brand new it has had 4 tanks through it at the most, I can take a pic of the piston/sleeve if I need to. $80shipped is bottom dollar and I will include the ez-start motor, wiring harness, wand, carb body, air filter, pipe + manifold, and glow plug.....
    im am in ronkonkoma new york. i could send you cash for it

RC poster
    Lets make it happen