RC poster

Exclamation 3.3 Dies When I Give It Gas

So My 3.3 Dies When I Give It Gas It Idles Good But As Soon As I Give It Gas It Just Cuts Off Any Help

RC Qualifier
    need more info... new motor??? ever ran good??

RC poster
    Yes It Ran Good But I Stopped Running it For About A Year And Now Im Trying To Get It Started Again And Its Not A New Motor

RC Qualifier
    last time it ran was the weather roughly the same as now? if different u might have to retune carb to compensate for weather? if its hotter now lean little by little. if its colder now richen a little. also get a new plug.

RC Qualifier
    keep us updated...

RC poster
    Yeah The Weather was About The Same and ill have to get a new plug burnt all mine out except the one in the truck and my local hobby shop dealer is on vacation so ill have to wait a while

RC Qualifier
    hobby shops are unreliable its been my experience. they open late like at 10 30 and close on mondays. online it is for me for parts excepr nitro fuel that I do have to buy at the hobby shop.

Did you perform an after run procedure when your stored it? If not chances are you will need to clean things up and hopefully the internals have not rusted....

I'd first look at your fuel lines, check for splits at the connecting points, make sure you fuel tank has not a crack in it, verify your o-ring on the top of the fuel tank is sealing, check your exhaust coupler to ensure it does not have a split...

After that, get some fresh fuel, a fresh glow plug, go back to factory settings and re-tune....
    Founder of H.U.A.
    Hop Ups Anonymous

RC poster
    Alright I Can Get It To Run Sometimes But After I do some driving Around it dies then when I give it gas again it dies and im also looking for an upgrade engine what would you guys recommend

RC Qualifier
    I would recommend just getting a new piston/sleeve and bearings for your 3.3.