Thread: FLM or LST

RC Qualifier

FLM or LST

I'm soon going to start my Emaxx build but i got a few questions.

I was wondering should i get the FLM Hybrid bulks with diff or regular bulks and LST 2 diffs, I heard its an easy fit for the Emaxx,

Other question does the LST axles fit the emaxx? I thought i read somewhere that they are 8mm none threaded, so all i'll need is the Tekno carriers? or 8mm bore bearings in the RPM's? I'm thinking the Tekno's will be better with the collar on the piviot balls.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I have both, no complains or issues, losi lst diffs runs more smoother,but they are not a direct fit. About the driveshafts, I think emaxxbrushless has them, but again some mods are needed.

RC Champion
    Maxx, If you haven't seen it, check out post #347 on my build project black and blue. It shows what is needed to run the losi lst axles with the rpm carriers. and you can use the steel rings from the trx#5334r, they fit on the rpm carriers. to keep the pillow balls in place. They also have a threaded hole in the ends of them. I shortened mine to fit 17 and 23mm the hubs. Not shore how to fit them to the tekno but probably easier since there made for 8mm axles. Hope this helps.

RC Qualifier
    http://www.rctech.net/forum/monster-...thread-12.html

I found this thread, looks fairly easy to do with tekno, All i need to so is drill the pin hole a little closer and some 8mm shims to get it perfect. I have some HPP hubs coming for the eRevo so I'll see how well they keep the slop in check but at speed the slop is so bad the truck shakes and i have my hubs shimmed

RC Champion
    If you look at my flm thread I use the tekno carriers with lst2 axles. Keep in mind when buying axles that lst and lst2 axles are different.
    Pro-2 SCB 2xSuperMaxx Revo-E SCT410

RC Qualifier
    Yeah I need the lst 2 axles. I think I want to add the chassis extension if I find it. We'll what happens I may start my slash lcg first.

Today I should have my wifes emaxx all done, I some how forgot to order motor mount screws

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

RC Champion
    http://www.unlimitedengineering.com/...ml?id=Jdb2Rk4u

what lcg chassis will you be using?
    Pro-2 SCB 2xSuperMaxx Revo-E SCT410

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I run FLM hybrid bulks with 1.8th hardened diffs and ofna 8mm drive cups.

RC Qualifier
    I'm going to be using the FLM regular chassis and mono block extension with 4 UE supershocks once i get money from insurance, 4 months after the fire and i'm still waiting.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx_Adam View Post
    I'm going to be using the FLM regular chassis and mono block extension with 4 UE supershocks once i get money from insurance, 4 months after the fire and i'm still waiting.
    good choice, that's exactly what I have on my emaxx.