RC Racer

Getting out of rc

I may be getting out of rc once I get home from church camp and they money I get from it will goto toward my dirt bike fund or my next hobbie

RC Racer
    Cool. So what's this thread supposed to be about?

Sent from my iPhone 4
    Summit

RC Racer
    Ideas on what hobby to start on, me and my dad drag race and that's my main hobby just ideas on where to go from here

RC Racer
    You could go dirtbike and when you brake you bones, you will wish you had not sold the RC because its the only fun thing to do with a cast on!!!!

RC Qualifier
    lol sell off your RC,s then buy a pair of the traxxas dragsters with the light system and race your dad...
    Let's Go Steelers!!!... KCCO

RC Qualifier
    Always keep a car, because you never know what might happen, as said above you could/will break bones on a dirt bike and will need something to do. Also if you want to get back into it you have to start all over again
    Slugs are just naturally aspirated snails

RC Champion
    I left the hobby. Didn't last long... You'll be back, save a car or two lol.
    Rustler VXL | Slash | Stampede 4x4

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmktw2 View Post
    You could go dirtbike and when you brake you bones, you will wish you had not sold the RC because its the only fun thing to do with a cast on!!!!
    hmmm now that sounds like me.. 20 years ago just happened to have a freak accident on the dirt bike. Just putting around our track barley moving and went up a hill and for some reason slid of the back of the bike. Somehow i managed to break a few bones in my foot, broke my leg in 3 places between my knee and ankle, and shoved my knee cap up about 6 inches, not to mention all the muscle damage i did.i could walk faster than i was driving and still in pain to this day.. after that i got into RC'in can't support a family when you can't move.

To bad teh x did not learn from me a few months back she took a bad spill.. Look like someone drug her down the road she had so much road rash. The guys watching said she was very lucky she did not break her neck the way she came down.

RC Qualifier
    There's no point in limiting yourself to just one or two hobbies at a time, I have a lot of toys. A café style mini bike with a 125cc 2-stroke engine, couple of dirt bikes, drag bike, built street bike, go-kart with a 500cc 2-stoke, rail buggy with the entire drivetrain out of a 2010 Porsche GT2, a whole lot of RC cars, trucks, helicopters and one airplane, and a very large gun collection. I'm never bored.

RC Racer
    Oh we love guns rc is just not for me tho

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Ball View Post
    There's no point in limiting yourself to just one or two hobbies at a time, I have a lot of toys. A café style mini bike with a 125cc 2-stroke engine, couple of dirt bikes, drag bike, built street bike, go-kart with a 500cc 2-stoke, rail buggy with the entire drivetrain out of a 2010 Porsche GT2, a whole lot of RC cars, trucks, helicopters and one airplane, and a very large gun collection. I'm never bored.
    can we be room-mates? haha.. sounds like you would never be bored.

This hobby never gets boring, unless you only have 1 RC and it's broken, then that's no fun.
    Never trust a fart.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by razorback fan View Post
    rc is just not for me
    Don't come on here swearing plz

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmktw2 View Post
    Don't come on here swearing plz
    Haha IMO it is not my thing better?