RC poster

6 hours after becoming a 1/10th rally owner......

I snapped the right rear axel carrier..... My LHS has the rpm ones in stock so I could gets running again quickly or should I wait and get the aluminum ones online? Any thoughts? And what else should I upgrade ASAP?

RC Champion
    http://www.vgracing.com/mm5/merchant...Brace_Slash4x4

This is a upgrade that a lot of people do to the rally, it stiffens and strengthens the chassis and reduces flex
    Slash 4x4 LCG, Rusty VXL(not runnin), and my bike.

RC poster
    Mitten were you just bashing ? How did you break it? Im interested cause I just got my Rally as well and it will be a few days before I can get an upgrade like that brace. Plan on racing at my friends track Tuesday and hate to break anything before my surplus parts and upgrades get here. I live in the boonies and my local shop(35 miles away) carries few parts.

JYD

RC poster
    I wasn't bashing since I just got it. Ill wait a week to do that. But was at the state park by my house and by the beach area they have some cement planters and was trying to drift around one and slid out on some sand, and the right rear tire clipped the planter. Wasn't super hard or anything which was surprising to me. Upgraded with some rpm carriers today and happy with them so far.