Thread: Bay Area Maxxin

RC Enthusiast

Bay Area Maxxin

hey everybody, my monsta baby is down for the count right now waiting on my esc warranty from Traxxas, so i was wondering where all the nor cal Maxx owners are out there. it seems like everybody wants to do the slash thing but if you run a Maxx where do you bash? i have been to nor cal a few times, pretty fun. but other than that i only run at the beach and around the pad. i been itching to check out a skate park but my baja basher should be ready for that soon. there is also a BMX track in San Jose by the house too but i have yet to take my rig there. too many kiddies. so if you have a maxx in nor cal where do you roll? i have a BL EMaxx that now rides on a FLM chassis, RPM suspension and skids, just got the proline powerstroke shocks! and i will be buying some FLM shock towers to mount up my new legit shocks. so im just about ready for some competition! Bay Area where you at?

RC Enthusiast
    really people!? not one single reply?

RC Enthusiast
    I have no idea what the RC scene is like in the Bay Area.

I do know that zero of my friends are into RCs so I scour Craigslist ads often looking for deals on parts and trucks and have made about 4 RC friends that I keep in contact w regularly and have bashed w/ more than once just from hobby talk via text started by negotiating or just asking questions from Craigslist ads

just another avenue, worked for me.

RC Qualifier
    I like going to construction sights. I usually play on Sunday afternoons, and so, there isn't anybody working there on Sundays.