RC Champion

TQI docking base

Been toying on getting the tqi base to use with my summit primarily. Manley want it for ease of use of fine tuning things instead of trying to remember all the settings under the multifunction knob. Got a few questions before i possibly buy. Does anyone use this with a otterbox case on a iphone 4s? Also i know i can program diffrent models in to it. I have 2 summits and a emaxx. If i bind my remote and modify settings with the other trucks if i go back to their original transmitter with the settings still be their? or do i have to continue to use my remote where the settings were programmed? Would come in handy for my little girls emaxx

RC Champion
    Dl the app to play with and noticed that they do not allow u to put in a custom tire? Any way to do this

RC Champion
    The settings are stored in the controller not the receiver so any settings done on the docked radio will not carry over to the other radio.

I have a slim case on my iPhone 4S and it is really tight when you latch it in. Otterbox most likely wont work.
    I bought a used iPod touch to use on the dock.

Tire size is only relevant if you are using the rpm/speed sensors. Do you plan on installing the telemetry?
    And it looks like you are stuck with that list of tires to choose from.
    Last edited by Zepher; 06-13-2013 at 03:12 PM.
    ERBE, ERBE, Summit, Slash 4X4, Bandit,

RC Champion
    Ok good to know thanks

I was planing on installing voltage and temp. Eventually doing the rpm not that I really care about speed. It's a summit hehe.