RC Qualifier

Screwed up our wifi: can someone tell me how these cables all connect?

Ok, so heres the story. I moved my computer and a think a few things got disconnected and when i tried to plug them back in it all got messed up. I have pictures and am confused what goes where. As of right now i just have a ethernet connection from my computer to surfboard modem. However the wifi is not working and im confused what went wrong. So here are pictures of everything

Modem :

Router: [/URL]

Slinglink turbo(what is this lol?)
    [/URL]

So as you can see the modem has my Ethernet cable, a black cable and a power cord. The black cable goes into the wall. Also there is another grey cable coming out of the wall and im not sure if it needs to go in somewhere? It says cat extreme 3 on it and has a Ethernet connector type thing on the end. Thanks for all the help

RC Qualifier
    For starters the modem need to be plugged into the yellow port on the router. An it should work for there.
    Drive it, Break it, Upgrade it

RC Qualifier
    That was weird. it all of a sudden decided to work when i connected the modem to the internetport and then put computer ethernet into one of the other slots... Thanks!

RC Competitor
    I've been there! A couple of weeks ago, the Internet company guy left my new DSL box on my front porch (per my request, thinking I could hook it up myself)...I turned five minutes' worth of work into a couple of hours because they'd changed the colors of the cables on me and it came with no instructions. :'( I hooked the old box back up to find instructions on the Internet company's official site. I never felt so dumb in my life.
    Duh-duh-DUH-duh-DUH-duh...

RC Qualifier
    Networking can be frustrating, yet you might get a lucky surprise. Of all the techy things I mess with, it's the most fun to troubleshoot.
    Jesus, Lights, RC, Minecraft, LoL