RC poster

Another Proline Camaro on wide offset shoes

Hi guys, just finished this up over the weekend. Proline Camaro with Integy wide offset wheels and tires.
    They are 6mm offset all around and fill out the Camaro body nicely. By the way these rims are exactly the
    same as the HPI version but cost half the price. The tires are excellent also. I'll be fitting 9mm offset next to see if there is rubbing. So far its all good on black/tan springs.

It was this until I tried 3S lol

Now its this...

RC Champion
    I like the paint job.
    With great brushless comes great responsibility.

RC Champion
    nice camaro. i use camaro also. i also run a hpi sprint 2 rear wing. i love camaro's. i also use the same wheels. . i do have a mustang body with almost same kind of paint job (kriptonite gold flip flop, turns gold, or green in sun.). sorry i threw in my pic on your thread. just wanted to show my rear wing off, lol.
    Last edited by ajcar; 05-29-2013 at 06:06 PM.
    I'm not krazy. My mother had me tested.

RC poster
    AJ no problem and thanks. I saw your Camaro on a google image search lol. Very nice!

RC poster
    The 9mm is for the rear lol not the front, failed to mention that. 6mm is perfect with this body and it seems there is a Lil room
    left on the rear. Only issue is even with stiffer springs it still leans fairly badly. Luckily I make mainly straight line runs.

RC Champion
    the wheels are not the best option for high speed cornering thats for sure. but my friends and i make a huge oval track with big corners, and it seems to be fairly ok as long as i remember to break, lol..

my previous camaro bodies all 4 areas above wheels had rubbed through the paint. but i have some aluminum tape (used on heating ducts) ive taped in those spots. that made the paint last alot longer. peace
    Last edited by ajcar; 05-29-2013 at 09:27 PM.
    I'm not krazy. My mother had me tested.

RC Competitor
    there's a few old threads on how to make you own anti-sway kitt for the slash which will work for our rallys

RC Enthusiast
    love the look!