RC poster

Smile 1/10 eRevo Castle Brushless with 6 Lipos Included!

Got the racing bug and don't do much bashing anymore... so I decided to sell my 1/10 Traxxas e-Revo Brushless edition. I have upgraded a lot of parts... kind of lost track but I'll do my best to list the specs.

• Mamba Monster Brushless System
    • Pro-Line 40 Series Big Joe Tires w/ Tech 5 Wheels
    • Pro-Line Ford Raptor Body (new and unpainted)
    • Also included is a basher body which is a Cheyenne pickup (don't remember if it's a Pro-Line body)
    • Traxxas CV Metal Driveshafts (both center driveshafts plus outer driveshafts)
    • Traxxas Aluminum Hubs
    • Hot Racing Steel Spur Gear
    • Hot Racing Double Up Slipper Clutch w/ 2 sets of shoes installed
    • RD Logics Aluminum A-Arms all the way around
    • Integy Aluminum Front and Rear Bumpers
    • Integy Aluminum Wheelie Bar

All Traxxas supplied electronics including 2.4GHz rx and tx, Castle Motor and ESC, both Steering Servos.

Also included is a pair of 3s Lipos for 6s power! They are 5,000 mAh. The lipos are about 6 months old, maybe 5 cycles through them.

I'd like to get $650 (shipped) but am willing to accept offers and trades .

I've been on the forum several times but I finally registered to post this ad. I included several pictures and even 2 YouTube videos to prove it's real and it runs. Let me know if you want other pics to prove it's really mine.

If you have questions or to make an offer, feel free to text me at 717-309-3209 (it may take awhile for me to text back at times though) or shoot me an email at rpboggs1@gmail.com.

Running Video:

Suspension Video:

Last edited by Double G; 05-29-2013 at 12:42 PM. Reason: banned brand names

RC Racer
    would you trade for a jato 3.3 with upgrades,extras and a brand new engine

RC poster
    Jato's are certainly awesome but I've been more into racing lately. Thanks for the offer though!

RC Qualifier
    Would you take $400 for it?

RC poster
    Thanks for the offer. Unfortunately it's not worth selling it for $400 because I have well over $1,200 invested in this thing. Granted it's still an eRevo which are going for a little over $700 new. I'm thinking $600 would still shipped would still be a discount over a new one, plus you get all of the upgrades that a truck making this much power will need.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetLethalFIRE View Post
    Thanks for the offer. Unfortunately it's not worth selling it for $400 because I have well over $1,200 invested in this thing. Granted it's still an eRevo which are going for a little over $700 new. I'm thinking $600 would still shipped would still be a discount over a new one, plus you get all of the upgrades that a truck making this much power will need.
    I want. Def worth at least 600 though.