RC Competitor

Just got the xo-1 but don't understand

I don't under stand the instructions about calibrating esc and setup it says to turn on esc but the motor would keep on spinning so how ? Doesn't show led signal keys I want to make it 70 throttle and I think it's 30
    Reverse from controller but how do I change that from esc and how do I tell if my
    Esc is in Lipo mode or Nimh dosent show led colour key on booklet thanks

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    Read Pg.4 of your Driver's ED Guide (in the package with your car). This will give you step by step instructions on how to callibrate your ESC/Tx. Stock the car comes with 50/50 throttle/reverse. You have an optional settup of 70/30 which gives you more control over the throttle and less reverse. I can see this more beneficial to the XO. I usually reprogram mine when I take them to the track. But on my basher rigs I leave them 50/50.

It is automatically set to Lipo. I'm sure you are asking because you want to make sure its setup for Lipo, corret? You can change Cuttoff Voltage Pg.29-32 and a few other battery settings. If you don't have one yet, i'd suggest picking up a Field Programming Card. This allows you to make changes in the field and via a PC. I very highly recommend this. If you can afford this car you can afford a $25 FPC. LOL This will make your life way easier changing settings. I'd also pick up a Castle "Y" quick connect to. This is so you don't have to bust into the Rx box to conect this up.

Hope this helps.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore