RC Racer

Servo Upgrade on xo-1

Does anyone know of a good upgraded servo for the xo-1 that does not need a bec

RC Racer
    I was about to post this exact same question until i noticed your thread.

RC Racer
    well if you get an answer let me know lol, the 2075 just seems to be underpowered/too slow for the weight of the xo-1

RC Qualifier
    I am interested too... I added a Savox and nothing but problems... The xo electronics are temperamental and I ran into problems adding a BEC... Just need a better servo with the same current/amp draw as the 2075

RC Competitor
    I'm having same issues trying to add Castle 10A BEC to my TQi Rx. Very strange situation where everything works but my ESC just keeps beeping. I've installed BECs before but haven't had issues like this (Yes red wire on ESC cable is disconnected).

Quote Originally Posted by slash4x4baja View Post
    Does anyone know of a good upgraded servo for the xo-1 that does not need a bec
    DS1015 or DS1313. Ace or Associated, doesn't matter.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by h8tow8 View Post
    I'm having same issues trying to add Castle 10A BEC to my TQi Rx. Very strange situation where everything works but my ESC just keeps beeping. I've installed BECs before but haven't had issues like this (Yes red wire on ESC cable is disconnected).
    Same here... just forget about the BEC... works for some.. does not for others... I tried for months and gave up... sent back to Traxxas and they sent me back my XO stock.. stay stock and stay happy...