RC poster

HELP, I can't keep the front tires on the ground

E Revo 1/10 brushed with Lipo's. I recently went from a 19T pinion to a 16T to try to keep the heat down on the motors, but now I can't keep the front tires on the ground. I was told by dropping the pinion down it help the motors run cooler and I'd get more torque, which is nice for the track. But if I can't keep the front tires down it's a pain to drive. Dirt, gravel, sand, anything honestly. I just ordered a nice wheelie bar for running around the house, but I'm not sure I can run it on the track. I just need a way to keep the front end down. I've also noticed that when I hit a good corner, I have quite a bit of body roll. What can fix that? I ordered some better springs so I'm hoping that will work. I also have some new 17T pinon gears that I can throw in if advised. What's your suggestions??

You could:
    Loosen the slipper: there's a sweet spot where you can achieve good traction and less wheelies.
    or
    Install a center diff.

Body roll, the Traxxas or TeknoRC swaybars can help with that.
    Alt-241 on the number pad =

RC poster
    How do I do that. I've been out of this for a while and just got back into it

RC Racer
    I just bought and installed the tekno kit. Night and day difference on the street. I drive it once and tried to flip my 3.3 revo over but it just wouldn't. Can't wait to see how it handles on the dirt, if it'd ever stop raining for more than a day

RC poster
    Awesome, thanks for the help.