Thread: New connectors

RC Competitor

New connectors

I'm wanting to try these out in my erbe what does everyone think and has anyone seen these yet or maybe uses them currently?http://castlecreations.com/products/...onnectors.html

Sent from my iPhone 5 using my thumbs.

RC Competitor
    those are some strong connectors!

never seen them before but they seem to be good (from castle) and a bit expensive. but they're almost a inch large and more an n inch long...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by Traxxas Warning System
    Bypassing the Language Filter. If you have to insert spaces or symbols in a word because the language filter blocks it, you should not be using that word here. (Warning points: 5)

i was looking for connectors myself but this will mean a lot of soldering...

Last edited by ksb51rl; 06-06-2013 at 12:55 PM.

RC Champion
    I just bought some on ebay to try out.

RC Qualifier
    yeah these look awesome ... price would add up pretty quick though. seems a lot easy than the traxxas connectors....I can never get them seated all the way into the housing. Not sure if there's some secret behind it.

RC Competitor
    there are a couple of good videos on youtube that show exacly how to

Last edited by Newbie_915; 06-06-2013 at 10:56 AM.

RC Qualifier
    They are more expensive than deans which you dont have to put together, just solder on the wire. but these are rated at 200A continuous, they are also compact once connected which is one reason i liked deans, and these are good for up to 6ga wire, and with that slot cut these are real easy to solder. If i never just switched all mine out to deans i would of liked to try these i bet they will be good. sooner or later that pack of 3 will be $10 but then again you could always switch out to EC5 connectors i they are 120 or 150 A continuous and basically same design as these.