RC Racer

xo-1 shuts down?

Hey guys,
    I tried three different lipos, and my xo-1 will just shut off like 15 seconds after i take off... kinda odd huh? Anybody know what causes this? I haven't had an xo-1 for that long so this is kinda new too me. I unlocked my esc and i'm running 6s lipo.
    Thanks guys

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by zreuille98 View Post
    Hey guys,
    I tried three different lipos, and my xo-1 will just shut off like 15 seconds after i take off... kinda odd huh? Anybody know what causes this? I haven't had an xo-1 for that long so this is kinda new too me. I unlocked my esc and i'm running 6s lipo.
    Thanks guys
    This problem plagued me to no end. Sent XO back to Traxxas two times. They said it was faulty sensors so I would check by disconnecting those and running the XO to see. Also, u can try disabling Traxxas live link with the field programmer if you have one.... Hang in there... I got mine at Xmas and only got two runs out of it. Just got it back a couple weeks now and it is still sitting because I am tired with it and have not got around to checking it, but I will soon and let you know. BTW I seriously doubt it is the lipos...

XO-1/Hpi Vorza flux/Jato 3.3 w/ losi 3.4 Carb/Tmaxx with Picco JL reddot/Ofna LX2 w/lrp .28/Savox on everything
    I live to upgrade ;-)
    Last edited by XO-1 MD; 05-18-2013 at 04:47 PM.

RC Racer
    Tried my XO today and it works perfectly... Traxxas Customer Service is really the BEST IN THE INDUSTRY...