RC Qualifier

Is this ERBE worth it?

So I have made several posts asking if the ERBE is worth the money so I was looking around and everybody says this is actually a 1/8th scale and the velineon isn't quick enough, well I found one with the mamba monster for 670$ it's a 1/10th scale and this is the link below, I have wanted one of these trucks since I started to hobby and I want to test the waters on how great they actually are. So help me out with your opinions ( good or bad) and what problems that you have had before I make my final decision, thanks as always

http://www.rcsuperstore.com/ProductD...FQ9yQgodhDgACA
    8 traxxas models and counting....

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    What you mean is it worth it? It is brand new. There is a new package which includes two lipos, and a charger, but it is close to 900.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Best truck ever made....
    200, 202, 420, humor 404, 301 to rc10talk, 410.

RC Qualifier
    I understand it is brand new, Im not stupid but I want to know if they are hard to maintain and how awesome they actually are

RC Qualifier
    i have about 20 rc cars and trucks the e-revo is by far my favorite. by the way i have 4 erbe!!!!!

RC Qualifier
    they are easy to maintain
    just remember the faster it goes the bigger the damage when it stops in a hurry due to a brickwall or a car or a hill hehehe

my friend has a 300 dollar rc car from ebay and they break even more than my erevo when u compare how much faster and
    how much more abuse I give it
    if u run the erevo to the max it will cost u abit in breakages but u will have fun
    but if u have fun and treat it good it can last for long time
    the cheaper ebay rcs will break much easier as u will push it to the limits all the time and still not compare to the erevo
    running at half pace

RC Qualifier
    So what do you guys think about the one in the link and what would I need to make it insanely fast like everybody says to run it on 6s lipo let me know