Thread: few question

RC Competitor

few question

hi all, after few months off no time to play ERBE... finaly i had time to play with this weekend and on dirt finaly not snow!!! my god i love that truck, very fun to play with... and then the carnage again(fun part)!!! heh so here are few question...

1.- the rocker if i wanna do more offroad thing.. i use the longer one right? and if so.. the pushrod what size i need order(102mm)? because i bend my pushrod hitting tunnel *oopss* wanna order aluminium traxxas pushrod http://tinyurl.com/m7jem48

2.- bearring in the front diff is a total mess and striped down my gear also... is BOCA bearrings really worth it for the 6x12x4 ?? (yellow seal) i hear the breaking period?!

3.- rubber pivot ball caps and dust boots, does that really help? i got 2 that is shreded.. or leave as is

3.- and i read that for 5-6s gearing is 20/54 or 21/54 to go, i'm 18/54 atm, but what is good brand pinion to order? i need to check for 5mm?

4.- shimming the diff.? where order that.. i order from amainhobbies.com so dunno what part shimming ill need...

thanks again for the help!

can't wait to fix and have fun bashing that thing... heh
    ERBE
    SLASH 4X4

RC Champion
    I find the truck more unstable with the long travel rockers when you have a fast vehicle.
    ERBE, ERBE, Summit, Slash 4X4, Bandit,

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Zepher View Post
    I find the truck more unstable with the long travel rockers when you have a fast vehicle.
    yeah, i was thinking the same..but i'll order sway bars also + i have my slash 4x4 for playing street/hardtrails... and i like it, just hate offroad bashing with that slash, reason i got ERBE
    ERBE
    SLASH 4X4