RC poster

transformed pede

So thanks to everyone on here i have decided to get the mamba monster 2 combo with 2400kv motor. Thanks again to everyone that has helped me. New body ideas?

I would stick with proline or j concepts bodys and do the drywall tape and shoe goo mod which you can find vids on how to do it on youtube and they will last alot longer than without......peace....ps i love the old school bodys like 1950s or 1970s pickup truck ones but thats just me dude..........peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

RC Champion
    Did you mean the MM2/2650 combo?

RC poster
    no i meant 2200kv

Quote Originally Posted by spenniepoos View Post
    I would stick with proline or j concepts bodys and do the drywall tape and shoe goo mod which you can find vids on how to do it on youtube and they will last alot longer than without......peace....ps i love the old school bodys like 1950s or 1970s pickup truck ones but thats just me dude..........peace
    I like the old school bodies too
    Last edited by cooleocool; 05-16-2013 at 05:36 PM. Reason: merge

RC Qualifier
    Cool, look forward to hearing how you get on with the new combo, although i'm sure 'fast' will be a part of your description :-)

As for bodies, what 'look' are you going for?? I like the truggy look with desert rat body. Or in the truck department for me it's gotta be the Jconcepts Ford Super Duty or the Proline Ford Raptor body. Simples :-)