RC poster

Used X01 for $450 opinions?

What's up guys, local shop by me is selling a x01 for $450 slightly used with batteries and two painted bodies, underneath has some rash no bad at all, is 450 fair? I don't need the car I really want it but only for a deal, what do you guys think? I also hear so many mixed feelings about the x01 I'm a traxxas fan 100% refuse to buy anything else but a buddy of mine has a ofna GTP2e "ofnas roller" it's doing 100+ and he has about $450 in it his car doesn't blow over or get crazy its all aluminum from ofna so it's got some weight, some say the x01 is way to light and is nothing but a hopped up slash, (which may be true i don't knowni do see a lot of resemblance) I'm just alittle Leary on buying it .. But like I said I'm 100% loyal traxxas customer I don't like buying anything else do you cars have handling issues like constant blow overs?

I just don't want to pass up a deal if it sounds good ill pick it up first thing in the morning I have a feeling it won't sit there long I wouldn't mind adding it to my collection
    Last edited by Lou427; 11-24-2013 at 11:14 PM.

RC Racer
    I'd grab it. Especially with the 2 bodies. The plastic are cheap from a chop shop on ebay. I have been looking myself and everyone is looking for about 500 used... one body.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    Not a good deal. They go for $580 shipped brand new at Tower Hobbies with a discount code.
    XO-1 #4...

RC Champion
    Neither of my XO's have ever blown over on me. $450 is a decent deal if it's lightly used, especially with two bodies. The motor and ESC alone go for around $300 as new take offs. If you could talk them down to $400, there'd be no question.

Jeremy
    Jeremy

RC poster
    Maybe I'll try and wave 400 in his face but I really don't think he'll go for it I honestly don't want to pay $450 .. 450 is like eh okay it's not a smokin deal he seemed really set on it the other day

RC Qualifier
    Offer them $350 and then maybe settle on a $400 agreement, I think that 400 is the most I would pay for a used XO-1 no matter what upgrades it had.

RC Qualifier
    I had couple xo1's , and ofna gtp2e, and dirt oval and dm1 and kyosho gt1 & gt2 . Only one to not blow over at hi speeds has been the gt2 . Next I'm gettin the ofna gt2ve but if I find a xo1 roller for cheap might get one of those two .

For $400 not bad there's a local one on CL for $ 475 looks like new has never ran the tall gear , offered $400 but he didnt accept
    XO-1,SLASH 4X4 ,SLASH 2WD , 2/RUSTLER