Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RC Racer
    This would be my idea of the perfect Emaxx. Great job!

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by gb77 View Post
    This would be my idea of the perfect Emaxx. Great job!
    Thanks gb, This was my first maxx. Been addicted to these things ever since.

RC Champion
    While replacing the little blower belt after my last run I noticed the pinion screw wasn't very tight? Figured it just loosened up . When I went to put it back on it fell apart. lol ahhh ha

RC Champion
    what brand is that?
    Pro-2 SCB 2xSuperMaxx Revo-E SCT410

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by SLW-SVT View Post
    what brand is that?
    Traxxas, The ones that came with it. It could have been partially my fault. When it comes too pinions and drive cups I usually crank them on real tight. Maybe too tight. lol

RC Competitor
    Emaxxbrushless man you have some nice builds I think I may do some kind of basher build during the long cold new England winter lol. I was wondering if you use the rpm true track rear arms on this build or not

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by EMAXXBRUSHLESS View Post
    While replacing the little blower belt after my last run I noticed the pinion screw wasn't very tight? Figured it just loosened up . When I went to put it back on it fell apart. lol ahhh ha
    I did the same thing to the stock 20t. Cranking down on the grub screws would do it, same as not having it not tight enough.

I bought a little electric drill with a clutch setting because i am a shocker for over tightening. I just set it to a usual setting now for plastics or aluminium instead of relying on my own judgement.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffh View Post
    Emaxxbrushless man you have some nice builds I think I may do some kind of basher build during the long cold new England winter lol. I was wondering if you use the rpm true track rear arms on this build or not
    Thanks man, Yes I have the rpm tru trak on this truck.

RC Competitor
    [QUOTjE=EMAXXBRUSHLESS;5579238]Thanks man, Yes I have the rpm tru trak on this truck.[/QUOTE]

How do you like them for bashing they look like they hold up pretty good or would the regular rpm arms be better.

RC Champion
    My tru trak has held up good to moderate bashing. 3-4 foot jumps, tumbles and crashes. And no rear toe link is a big plus. I wish they had made them a little stiiffer though. But they work fine.

RC Champion
    Well this thing has taken a few more beatings and stiil going since my last post. Untill Today. lol I guess my depth perception is a little off. Could have swore I was at least 20 feet from that picnic table. I think it moved just before I got there. lol By the sound of it from where I was standing on the other side of the field I didn't think it was going to make it back to me under its own power. It was loud. But it did. Front wheels doing a snowplow. lol At first it didn't look too bad. But after closer inspection,I see a bit more damage. lol Heres a couple pics.

Well the tie rod is no big deal. The broken rpm arm. Cheap enough to fix.
    The batteries are a bummer though. They were still working fine so I guess I can gorilla tape the ends back together.
    I must have slammed that picnic table pretty hard to do that to the batts. The rest of the truck is fine.
    Hopfully I learned a lesson here.

RC Qualifier
    Ouch. Don't you just hate those objects that jump out in front of you suddenly? I had a tree do the exact same thing to me
    Always get a 2nd Opinion!

RC Racer
    wow that was some hit to do that to the batteries.Another very nice build tho

RC Champion
    Well, I guess my stock chassis set up on this thing proved its strength. I pile drived that table leg hard enough to shatter the batteries and not even a crack in the chassis.

RC Champion
    Just waiting for the snow to melt to get this one back out and beat the crap out of it. I figure its got a couple runs left in it before the stock diffs are just about toast. Then im going to do some upgrades to it. 1/8th diffs ect. I must say the alum. cased and cupped stock diffs have held up well on 4s.

RC Enthusiast
    Can't wait