RC Enthusiast

a tiny issue on the carb

i got the idle calm down and the truck wont go to the second gear and also i am still working on the fuel spitting part this weekend

RC Qualifier
    is this a new tmaxx if so it might be a little rich...

RC Champion
    Latitude:N 37 15' 47.0002" Longitude:W 115 47' 34.8713"
    his is an old s-maxx.... @LEV i commented on your thread on rcsparks forum maybe itll help, but figured id shoot you a comment here incase you read this more often...

lean your HSN and LSN a bit, always do this when the engine is up to temp, once you get your tune correct your shift to second gear will work fine
    Traxxas is good, but so are other Manus

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by kuskye25 View Post
    his is an old s-maxx.... @LEV i commented on your thread on rcsparks forum maybe itll help, but figured id shoot you a comment here incase you read this more often...

lean your HSN and LSN a bit, always do this when the engine is up to temp, once you get your tune correct your shift to second gear will work fine
    is it lean in or lean out for HSN and LSN

RC Enthusiast
    but in the future i will replace a newer engine and i think that all nitro engines can last up to little more than 5 years and it still does run the same, it depends how well the person takes care of the engine and they will last until that person replaces the
    engine
    Last edited by Leviathan560; 05-10-2013 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan560 View Post
    i got the idle calm down and the truck wont go to the second gear and also i am still working on the fuel spitting part this weekend
    You need to get your tuning skills down is what it sound like... There's a write up I did to kind of help with the owners manual, I think you will find the tuning tips along with the manual will really help out a bit... Been viewed like over 70,000 times now....

http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread....&goto=newpost
    Founder of H.U.A.
    Hop Ups Anonymous

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitronaught View Post
    You need to get your tuning skills down is what it sound like... There's a write up I did to kind of help with the owners manual, I think you will find the tuning tips along with the manual will really help out a bit... Been viewed like over 70,000 times now....

http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread....&goto=newpost
    thanks i will keep that in mind