RC poster

Unhappy docking base and iphone 3 charge issues

Hello!!!
    I have an issue with my iphone 3 and the docking base of my Summit

I ask for the docking base online and nstall it... every thing was ok... I programed it to charge my iphone wile it was connected and every thing was fine... But today i connected my iphone to the docking base and it seems that it have a false contact between the iphone and the docking base... and it sounds every one second like if you connected and disconnected Blip... Blip... blip...

I Turned of the charge function and every thing is ok... no more "blips"... But my iphone is not getting charge...

I cleaned ALL the contacts in both, iphone and docking base with a contact cleaner and nothing...

Is it a commonn issue? is my iphone 3 too old?

Thanks Friends
    Last edited by alan piņa; 05-08-2013 at 08:12 PM.

RC Competitor
    its possible that your tx batteries are too low to charge iphone ? my iphone 3gs says "this feature is not available through this program" or something like that. anyways I would save my tx battery for r/c and make sure you charge your I phone when youre not using it. that's the way I have to do it.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by boydsc331 View Post
    its possible that your tx batteries are too low to charge iphone ? my iphone 3gs says "this feature is not available through this program" or something like that. anyways I would save my tx battery for r/c and make sure you charge your I phone when youre not using it. that's the way I have to do it.
    mmm nop... The tx batteries are new (green icon in the screen)

Thanks man