RC poster

Front upper deck

Hey guys first post ive got a jato 3.3 and last week the batteries in everything were staring to die off so i wanted to finish my tank and put it up well the car decided to go a little too far left after landing a jump and the left a arm broke and the upper front deck snapped(which i just now realized) i got the a a arm fixed yesterday and drove it today, but was having issues turning left and it turned out that the deck was broken. i have looked all over YouTube and Google and figured i'd come here to see if anyone could inform me on how to replace it or do y'all think i should take it to someone and have them do it?

Here are some pics:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n7bag5o6d3diwvo/OvOKvqM5TX

RC Enthusiast
    I can almost guarantee everyone who has owned a Jato or especially learned on a Jato has broken that upper plate before. My friend and I both have Jatos I fix his every time it breaks, I have probably done that repair 8 times. Do not let me discourage you but it is probably the most time consuming repair for a Jato. Just have the truck diagram that came with the car (they also have them online) in front of you incase you get lost, but you should be just fine. Mine is broken right now as a matter of fact and I am going to put a new one in Friday. If you would like I can tape the repair and post it on youtube, but like I said it's not all that bad just time consuming. 1-2 hours for the first time.

RC Qualifier
    I got tired of replacing those, so I made steel braces to reinforce that weak point.

RC Qualifier
    I got this brace from eBay. I haven't broken one since

Jato 3.3, Revo .28 JL Max, Nitro Stampede 3.3

RC poster
    Jrollin324 if you could that would be fantastic and jersey do you have a link for the brace??

RC Competitor
    you could just use a large enough washer on the screw to hold everything together

RC poster
    JAm i wouldn't be able to do that because where the servo is is also broken and where the antenna is is broken

RC Qualifier
    Sounds like you had a really bad crash. I've had some pretty violent crashes and never broke more than the ears.

RC poster
    Yeah when it went left it hit a full trash can and all broke

RC Competitor
    yup...a bad spot for Jato's. I've broken one too, I didn't notice until I saw the servo jumping up and down. I really like the ebay one...It doesn't look like a week point, but who makes it and is it aluminum?