Thread: micro E-Revo

RC Qualifier

micro E-Revo

I would love to see traxxas get into the small market. 1/24-1/36 but not smaller than that would be great! I think having a micro, essentially indestructible, off road looking car would be awesome. I would use it for big jumps and the skatepark down the street. It could also be run indoors on carpet.

Now I know other companies make similar cars, like the micro sct, micro-t, micro rally, but if you look at them they are not really hobby quality. Heck, they have a "2in1" esc/reciever combo! That is unheard of in hobby rc's.

Any thoughts? A 1/24 emaxx or slash or revo or summit or desert truck-like thing would be good I think
    2wd Slash VXL
    3906 MMM

RC Champion
    I would love a brushless Micro E-Revo.

Until then I have a brushless Micro Truggy.
    I need R/Cers anonymous.

NO! I wouldn't mind a 1/16 2wd rustler, bandit and a 1/16 emaxx. As for the quality of the losi micros. They are hobby quality. The only reason they have 2in1 electronics is for cost. But the brushless setup for them are seperate. I'm surprised 1/10th isn't using shared electronics in rtr now bc how advance technology is and how cheap companies want to build things.
    Last edited by Emaxx2.0; 05-08-2013 at 11:40 PM.
    Powered by Tekin. Go Tekin or go home.

RC Qualifier
    Oh, do the brushless models not come with the 2in1 unit? Aka a seperated esc?
    2wd Slash VXL
    3906 MMM

RC Champion
    No only the old 1/36 brushless upgrade was a separate ESC. The new brushless models and the 2.4ghz upgrade uses an R/X/ESC all in one. That being said they are definitely hobby grade though, they only combine them to save space.

Probably shouldn't be talking about it here though, this is a Traxxas forum after all.
    I need R/Cers anonymous.

RC Qualifier
    I think the cool part of a micro would be to have it look as much like the regular as possible...like the rustler chassis just like as long as the palm of your hand or something that would look cool
    You ain't bashin unless your crashin!!

RC Qualifier
    I want a truck maybe 6 inches long total. So like a 4 inch wheelbase?
    2wd Slash VXL
    3906 MMM

RC Qualifier
    that would be awesome to buy micro versions of our own rides haha big summit small summit and micro summit. Im hoping for an exact 1/16 replica of a emaxx and a micro emaxx. The companies that make the 1/24th's have one problem they dont make monster trucks. Also a MICRO T-MAXX 3.3 would be the bomb haha.