RC poster

Temp-Sensor only (without voltage) available?

Hello,

anyone knows, if there is a equivalent to TRX 6521 (temp/volt-sensor) available, WITHOUT the voltage part?

Reason: I want to monitor my engine + voltage with the 6521. And for the VXL 3s I only need a temp-sensor.

Or does it works, if I cut off the voltage-cable from the 6521?

Many thanks!
    Ernest

Don’t cut the wire; it can easily be removed from the plug without damage.
    Temp loop will work with volt sensor removed and vise/versa.
    No slipper/tall gearing/power = broken parts.

RC poster
    Hello,

tried the combination: Temp/Volt-Sensor on the Temp/V-Plug on the receiver and a second Temp/Volt-Sensor on CH1 (also tried 3 and 1).
    Don't work, pushed refresh in the app, switched vxl3s off/on, no success... only the 4 sensors are shown in the app (speed, rpm, temp, volt)

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Ernest

Maybe I’m misunderstanding you, are you trying to use 2 V/T sensors with the same receiver? There’s only 1 receiver slot for V/T, grey plug inserts into the V/T slot and the red end plugs into any open channel. Doesn’t work any other way.
    No slipper/tall gearing/power = broken parts.

RC poster
    Yes, I want to use 2 temp-sensors with the same receiver. one for motor one for the esc...

I wonder how they make their scrennshots .... esc temp AND engine temp are shown on various traxxas link screenshots...

Thats not so cool, that I cannot use a "free" channel for an additional temp-sensor...

RC Champion
    Traxxas was supposed to release a telemetry expander, part number 6550 that would plug in to the receiver and give you more telemetry ports. That's what they used in the screenshots. Unfortunately they never released it and I think cancelled their plans for it and the GPS module.
    I need R/Cers anonymous.