RC Champion

Ez-peak plus help please

I have 2 and love em but I have had 2 situations where my lipos were charged and due to rain ect I could not run and had to go to storage from full charge. IT TAKES FOREVER is there any way to get to lipo storage voltage quicker? The highest storage voltage setting is 2.0 it just takes soo long.

Most chargers can only discharge so fast... but making a discharger is not all that hard. Wiring up a couple of automotive bulbs and buying a programmable LVA should do the trick quite nicely.
    Whatever it is I just typed... could be wrong.

RC Racer
    I just took a light bulb, unscrewed the cap, took out the wires, and soldered a traxxas connector into it, and plug it into the battery. I use a cheap lipo voltage checker that plugs into your balance connector to check it every so often until it gets down to storage voltage. Works amazing, and I haven't seen other people do it before, but I thought of it a couple of years ago and it still works today.
    Cheers

RC Champion
    Any one else have any ideas?

There are only so many ways to discharge a battery.
    Whatever it is I just typed... could be wrong.

RC Champion
    Thanks Jimmie I just get a little frustrated with the time involved to go to storage from full charge. Today was one of those days had 6 lipos charged ready to go and thanks to weather I am now trying to get ALL of them to storage for the work week.