RC Qualifier

Jato 3.3 clutch setup and hopups?

Alright so i got a jato 3.3
    And its pretty much stock
    I got a in-line fuel filter
    Rubber wheels for wheelie bar, a 1600mah battery pack for electronics in the center. A pull starter and good glo plug and really thats about it. I got 150$ what should i get? I was thinking a better brake setup, rpm arms on the front (put them on when i broke the other ones) some better servos, a 3.4 carb and idk what else.

RC Qualifier
    I have, starting at the front. RPM wide front bumper, RPM arms 4-corners, alum. shock bodies and TiNi shafts and alum. caps, GH alum bellcrank with bearings on posts and drag link with bearings, Traxxas alum 25 deg C-hubs, Traxxs alum steering blocks, Futaba metal gear servo, upper deck reinforcement plate, Traxxas stronger lighter chassis, assortment of stock and hardened steel clutch bells and spur gears, Hot Racing hardened steel 2 speed gear set, Traxxas cvd's, Traxxas alum rear axel carriers, Taxxas alum wheel hex's, Proline Trencher X on back and Dirt Hawgs with screws on front. And A few other upgrades I had to make myself. I think my next upgrade will be alum rear wheels.
    Last edited by Mark Ball; 05-04-2013 at 08:16 PM.

RC Competitor
    Add a Losi 3.4 carb. Easy to tune and idles like a dream.

RC Qualifier
    anyone know a good wing rig?